6

*warning!! Light tourture*

I repositioned and restrained Mr. PhatHoe onto the blazingly white hostpital  bed, turned the chemo machine on him, and watched as the lasers burned the tiniest parts of him, killing him for no reason, burning him for my satisfaction. Just like he had done to you.

He clenched his eyes in pain, but didn't make a sound. I frowned. I wanted to hear his pain, make him endure tourture so painful that I could taste it.

After watching him not budge from this state for some time, I turned the chemotherapy machine off, and watched as PhatHoe slumped, seemingly in relief. I mentally smirked, knowing this state of relief wouldn't last long.

I moved his weak body and tied it to a chair. His hands were secured over his lap. I found what looked like an overly sharp pair of tweezers. I turned to him with a smirk. 

This is for you.

I grabbed a tattered black leather chair from nearby and pulled it over. My butt felt pretty comfortable.

Lets get started.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked him in a low, menacing voice.

He didn't move a millimetre, let alone answer. His head remained facing downward, but I knew he was still awake. I knew that under the few strands of unwashed, greasy hair covering his face, his eyes were wide open.

I made a small warning cut on his hand and watched the blood trickle out of it.

"You will answer me when I ask you a question. That is, if you want a less painful death," I growled at him.

Of course, it was a lie. Nothing he could say or do would make this less painful.He looked at me with what I assumed to be defeat in his eyes.

"Because I drove here," he answered, giving me a deadpan look.

I bought the tweezer around his weird bulging eyes, clamped them shut and harshly pulled them towards me. A slight noise was heard, and I looked down to see his eyeball squashed between my tweasers1. After that, all was silent. It felt like the calm before a storm. That silence didn't last long though.

His scream was so loud, I can almost feel it ringing in my ears to this day. I almost screamed too when I heard it. That was the moment I realized that I needed to gag him.

I looked around the room and saw nothing useful. Some thread in one of the cupboards,  syringes, and a giant butcher knife   was amongst pill bottles, hand sanitizer and other things.

I grabbed some syringes and broke the needles off until I had about 10 needles. I grabbed some thread and, with difficulty, tied it to the needle. I looked at my prey, and walked over. Crouching down to get face to face with him, I took the needle with the thread attacked to it, and started shoving it through his lips.

Bottom, then top. Top then bottom.

I repeated the process until his lips were fully sewn shut and a little bloody.

Then, I took my remaining needles, and shoved them through his thin flesh right under his eyelid. It was pretty easy to do, even though I poked his remaining eyeball a couple times. The needles were upright, meaning that every time the doctor blinked the needles would penetrate his eyelid. The blood mixed with his tears. It looked beautifully painfull.

I had fun watching him struggle to keep his eye open and the discomfort on his face after he failed, but that got boring quick. I took the needles out, grabbed the knife and started gauging his eye out.

"Ever wondered what it was like to be blind?" I asked, not really caring about his answer

His scream of pure pain stared out as a whimper at the back of his throat, but turned to a muffled cry of agony. I'm still surprised that he didn't break string on his mouth.

Taking the eyeball out of his eye socket wasn't really that hard. Well, not for me atleast. I wish you were here to see it. Would you be proud of me?

It was kind of interesting how his eyes clouded over time after it got ripped out of him.

This type of  torture went on for hours before he died. Far too easily, but there was nothing I could do to prolong his death at that point.

I thought I'd feel better now that I had avenged you, and I didc to an extent. Yet, nothing could change the fact that you were gone. But that was the day that I started to learn to replace the loneliness you left with bloodlust.