The big explosion

Somewhere between all the afforestations and wilderness I found the Waverider hidden by the invisibility field. Marching I walked inside. ''Legends! I need your help." Somewhere in the middle of the ship I stopped. Footsteps came running to my position from all corners of the ship. All members of the team surrounded me with their weapon of choice. "How did you find us?" Rip asked, holding his gun ready.

Uninterested looked at him. ''I'm not stupid, but now business.'' I looked at everyone one by one. "Somewhere something went wrong in the past and then I'm talking about millions of years ago. The day dinosaurs should have died." It came as a shock to the Legends. "Sorry," Sara said. '' That you hadn't made that connection yet yourselves.'' I looked at them in surprise. "No, we had never thought about that before." Rip admitted. I sighed, ''I have a theory where this can lie and I need you to carry it out. '' Everyone was still at the ready with their weapons.

The first one who spoke after a long silence was an old man. "Okey, to give you the benefit of the doubt, what is your theory?" Thankfully, I thanked the man and grinned at the others. '' Thank you, '' I dropped a silence as a sign that I didn't know his name. "Doctor Martin." The man filled in. I nodded. "Thank you, Doctor Martin." I looked around the group and saw that everyone was putting down his or her weapon.

We took this conversation to the meetings room. There we could sit at a table and discuss my theory. '' I believe that someone has in one way or another brought the asteroid which had penetrated the earth off its course.'' As I had expected, they looked at me with disbelief. "You're crazy." Mick barked out. Leonard laughed at his comment. "Declare me crazy but don't come crying to me once you find out that I'm right." I looked at him seriously and it seemed to help.

We discussed my theory further and discussed all possibilities. ''Who and how, those are the two questions that I am dealing with.'' Sara sat back in her chair, annoyed. "That is the question, I don't know how to answer it." Sara didn't look at me. "Great." She rolled her eyes. "Well, Sara, we must not give up the must, as long as we can rectify this I don't care if we know or don't know who is responsible for this." Rip defended me.

Mick's eyes were on me with a thinking look in his eyes. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He narrowed his eyes and took a sip of his beer. "Is there something?" I asked Mick because I was nervous about his stare. "Who are you really?" He muttered. I sighed and shook my head, I didn't have time for this.

I focused on the others again. "I have an idea how we can prevent this, but we need the Waverider." "I looked at Rip in the hope that he agreed. "What is your plan?" He asked before he agreed to anything.

Before I could put my idea on the table, Mick intervened. "Really, what's your name?" Mick put his bottle on the table and stood up so he could hang over the table as if he were interrogating me. ''None of your business. Now sit down and listen." He mumbled once and clearly didn't agree with me. He slammed his fist on the table and walked over to me and grabbed me by the collar. That way he lifted me off my chair and away from the table. "Mick!" Many Legends said at the same time.

Mick's action didn't bother me, I could handle it easily if I had to. I only looked at him. "I tell you, we know her and she is bad news." Mick tried to convince the others, this only proved how good I really was.

Mick was a special case, his memory worked differently from the rest. Somewhere I must have forgotten a memory of me. Fortunately, it was only one where I was probably in the background. "Mick put her down, that's an order." Rip said like a real captain. Mick grunted loudly once but still held me. "This is getting ridiculous." I gave Mick a punch in his side. He flipped double and released me.