The world going jurassic

Now that I knew Juan was safe and the village was protected, I had no trouble leaving. I could no longer stay in this time, there was so much happening and I needed my rest. The morning after the incident I left, Juan waved goodbye and hoped to see me back again.

For a few months I traveled through different times. I stayed for only one week in each year and tried to stay under the radar as much as possible. Prevented interacted with people and remained out of sight of the cameras if they were there.

At one point I found myself in the year 2002. A simple era. Everything was in development. As always I adapted myself in my environment.

I walked through the streets of Toronto in Canada. It was full on summer and everything was in bloom. Toronto was a beautiful city with a lot of culture. A summer breeze filled the air and everything smelled of flowers.

I soon found a place to stay, an abandoned apartment complex. It was not perfect, but I had to do it for the time being. It smelled stale and everything was frantic because of vandalism.

Wandering through the complex, I went looking for the best room. One that did not smell too much of mold and perhaps of some furniture and a mattress. After an hour of searching, I found a room that was almost completely intact. It was special to find something like that. Despite the fact that the room was in good condition, it did not mean all furniture.

Here and there I had to move furniture to my new residence. At the end of the day it looked decent. I thought about staying for a week because of the room I stayed in.

It was quite difficult to live with the life I had. I had no home or family and no friends. Maybe a few, but I could not be seen with them anymore, they knew too much of who I really was than they should. My second personality was strictly secret for everyone. I could not afford that people would find out what I was. I was not a meta like Barry in 2017 or like the Legends, someone with a talent, I was a freak by nature.

I had visited almost every year and visited each place once, it became a bit lonely. In my life I had already helped so many people and talked to so many people that I would never see again.

During my stay in Toronto I got talking to a man on the street. It was not the intention to keep talking to that man for so long, but somethings just happen that is beyond your controle.

We hit each other in the street and I spilled his coffee, luckily it fell on the street. I apologized and offered him a new cup of coffee. "It was not a problem, but because you offer it." The man said with a wink. Together we walked to a coffee tent and bought him a new coffee. I also took one myself because why not. We started talking about coffee and then the conversation progressed and the names exchanged.

The man I spoke to was Cain. As in Abel and Cain, but without the whole I killed my brother situation, better still, he had nothing like the real Cain, believe me I met him. ''Y/N.'' I honestly admitted and gave him a hand. After our conversation progressed something strange happened. I had seen a lot in my life, things that changed just because I or someone had touched the timeline, but this hit everything.

The whole world around me changed from the then modern life in woods and houses made by wood and sprinkle. Even humanity changed drastically. From expensive suits and designer clothing they walked in animal coats. The appearance and behavior of the people also change. For example, Cain began to behave like an animal with human traits.

My appearance and behavior did not change because in reality I did not exist. As soon as I could, I tried to mix in my environment. The ideal of my gift was that I could not only teleport myself but also my clothes. That way I could easily change into the Ghost and back in myself.