Star Labs

your p.o.v

After living in Central City for 5 years, I was a bit fed up with it. Because I never grew older, I always looked like a 19-year-old. Because I was not registered anywhere as a person, I could not work and that meant that I had no income.
To eat anyway, I stole some money here and there. Tried to keep a low profile and especially not to be caught. For hundreds of years it went well so I was not afraid to get caught now.
During the day, I was the exemplary citizen and in the evening I was a thief. Not every night because I was not a criminal. This did not take long before I could earn my living in a normal way.

The day after the particle accelerator exploded at Star Labs Laboratories, I volunteered to clean up and prepare Star Labs for a small amount of money for reopening.
Harrinson Wells did not think it was a good idea at first, he wanted to take time for himself to do it himself but to see his disability and after a good half hour of walking through Star Labs I could persuade him that he could not do it alone. He himself indicated that he had many other things on his mind.
Later he accepted my offer and I could start the next day immediately. Harrison was in a hurry to leave and left me in the lobby of the building a good time to explore.

There were some surveillance cameras, but I could see that she was no longer working. I walked quietly through the corridors of the laboratory to explore the area. It was a big mess and I had a lot to do tomorrow, but for a small amount of $ 4.5 per hour, I did it.
Before Harrison realized I was still there, I was already gone. I felt like he was watching me, but I did so too. I did not trust him, he is a man of many secrets and I made it my personal mission to come after every secret.

In the morning, I had to report to Harrison and then I could start cleaning up. Every day I worked 8 hours and in the evening, I had to sign out again with him.
In the morning and in the evening where the only chance that I could get a sneakpeak from the upper floors and the laboratory itself. Immediately on the first morning something strange caught my attention. A young man on a sickbed. He was connected to devices and monitors. He looked tired. Why was he here and not in the hospital?

When Harrison realized that I stared at the Youngman, he closed the curtains of the self-composed treatment room. In the distance, I heard heals hitting the ground and a moment later they stopped. So, there was probably a woman present to be a nurs. I already had so many questions.
Harrison drove me down and showed me where the clean products were stored. ''Here is everything you need to start, outside on the square is a garbage can where you can throw all your garbage. Success.'' Without saying more or less, he drove back upstairs. I stared after him until he had disappeared from my sight.

First I made a lap along all surveillance cameras to dismantle them all. I could not afford to have anyone come after my secret. I had been able to hide it well all those years. After I was sure that all cameras did not function anymore, I could get started. I used my telekinesis to put the rubble aside. In order to cover myself I only moved the debris and debris where I was certain that I could also have moved them without using my powers.