My final decision

I watched Barry in silence. "Barry?" I put my hand on his shoulder to take him out of his trans. He stepped back before I could touched his skin. A pain shot through my chest, it hurts me emotionally when he pulled away from me. "You lied to me." The color in his face had returned. ''Technically I never lied. I have just tolled the whole story." I tried to keep the humor in it, but that didn't help. "After all that time that you knew my secret and you never thought about sharing yours?" His voice became louder. ''Barry, if you please, keep it down. ''I gestured with my hands that he had to dampen his volume.

His eyes shot fire. ''Keep it quiet?! You are the Ghost!" I shrank from the tone he used, I had never seen him so angry. "Barry, you do not understand." I looked at him and he shook his head. "You're right, I don't understand because you've never decided to say something." He turned around and ran a hand through his hair. "Does Leonard know?" He turned to me and looked at me coldly. How could he think I would have told him? If I told someone, it was Barry.

His voice increased again. ''Does. He. Know?!'' Tears formed in my eyes. "No, nobody knows." There was only one thing left. Barry could not tell this to anyone. "I know." He said like it didn't matter. "Not for much longer." He looked at me quizzically. "It doesn't hurt. Trust me." I walked up to him with my hand outstretched. "If you think you can get rid of me that easy, you're wrong." In a moment, he was gone. He probably thought I would kill him.

The alarm sounded within a few seconds. The building was closed and the red emergency lights started to flash.

Barry's P.O.V

She had lied to me. All this time. And now she wanted to kill me. This was not the girl I thought she was. She came to me with an outstretched hand and before she could do something I ran back to the lab. ''Close the building, full lock-down'' I looked at Cisco sitting behind the monitor, he first looked surprised at me. ''Barry, what's..,?'' I did not give him the chance to finish his sentence. ''NOW." I commanded him.

Without complaining twice, he closed the building and loud the alarm. ''Barry, what's going on?" Caitlin came into the lab. ''Y/N, she is not who you think she is." I looked at them one by one. "What are you talking about, we have done a background check and there is nothing strange about it.'' Cisco defended her. "She's the Ghost, Cisco, and she wants me dead." Caitlin gasped in disbelief. ''What no. That is not possible." I didn't really have much evidence just my word.

I walked through the lab. ''After I had an argument with her about whether or not to help with a mission, there is a robbery one week later. The people are not injured and she loses control over her powers when she sees me. That is only possible if that person knows who the flash is." I saw them thinking. I think I convinced them.

Caitlin put down her notepad. ''Then why does she want to kill you, if we just assume for a moment that Y/N is the Ghost?'' I was not sure about that either. But we also couldn't wait too long. I ordered Cisco and Caitlin to take a stun gun because something told me she was coming.

Your P.O.V

Barry was so determined to stop me that he left me no choice but to transform into the Ghost. I walked to the lab to see if he was there. The lights were off and it was far too quiet. Step by step I walked in. With every step I took, I felt the vibrations going through the ground. Compare it to a bat. Caitlin was far ahead of me and Cisco on my left. Barry was nowhere to be seen, but I knew he was here somewhere.

A muffled click could be heard to the left of me and formed a sheet of light. Before I could be hit by the cuffs I jumped forward. Caitlin quickly fired her rifle and I also evaded it by making a backflip. I landed in the middle of the lab and heard a chain break from above me. I looked up and didn't bother to dive away because it didn't matter, I wasn't the bad guy.