Going bad?

2 months after my abduction I hadn't heard anything from Captian Cold again. Was I too specific with what I've whispered through? "When you open your eyes again I'll be gone and you'll see your prisoners standing in front of you, when you look at her you will regret your actions and bring her back to Star Labs." Had I ordered. Maybe he regretted all his actions, that was not my intentions. I had to go to him, to see if I hadn't damaged him completely.

I got up and grabbed my coat, Barry looked at me quizzically. "Are you going somewhere?" Since the abduction, he was overly concerned. Always wanted to know where I was so that he could be there in an instant if something happened. I know he means it well, but I can take care of myself. I only couldn't get it through to him. " Yes, I have to pick up something." I tried to release as little detail as possible so that nothing can be used against me. "I can take you." He suggested. I took a deep breath. "Oh you don't have to." I said while I was putting on my coat. "I insist." He was already up. ''Barry, I think it's really nice of you, but this is something I have to do myself. '' He looked at me a bit defeated.

And besides, the city needed him more than I did. The last two weeks we have fought more Metas than in the past two months. It is really a madhouse in the city. And as it was, the Meta alert app went off. "Thank you." I said under my breath. Barry walked to the panel and looked where the alert came from and a second later he was gone. I made sure I left before Barry returned and solved the problem.

I did not know where I could find Leonard but I did have a presumption. Two actually. First I went to his hiding place where he also held me hostage. He turned out not to be there so I decided to go to a criminal bar, where apparently, all the bad guys were sitting when they were not carrying out mischievous plans. The bar was located a few kilometers outside the city. Before I came around there, I transformed myself into the Ghost.

A blue fire spun around my feet and made its way up. My regular clothes, sneakers, socks, red tunnel skirt and blouse made way for black robes. My face was covered with a hood and a mouth cap. And of course, my eyes changed color. I stretched well and prepared myself for what was to come. I walked over to the bar and used my telekinesis to open the doors. I walked in and immediately scanned the room. There were rogues from around the world here. No wonder we were so busy then, I thought to myself. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I leaned my back against the bar and looked through the room and in the back of the corner he was bent over the table with someone.

I put my drink down on the bar, I didn't intend to drink it anyway, and put some money aside with it. Slowly I made my way to the table and watched over their shoulders. They didn't notice anything for a good three minutes. "So.. what are we planning?" I said nonchalantly. Before Leonard could do anything, his friend was ahead of him. He grabbed my throat and pushed me up against the wall. He grumbled something unintelligible and then looked at Leonard for a moment, looking back with a crooked head. When he turned his attention to me again, I grabbed his wrist with both hands and clenched my legs around his arm and threw my weight into battle.

Because of my action, he drew aside and I made sure we landed on the ground. Once we lay down, he let his grip weaken around my neck and at that moment I took him in the hold. With all his might, he tried to get free but he didn't succeed. "What are you doing here?" Leonard asked not very pleased with my presence. "I came for a drink and then I saw you." He sighed and pressed the bridge of his nose. "And you believe that yourself." He turned back to the table. "If you don't mind, I need my partner again." He looked over his shoulder at the man I still had in my hold. ''If it really needs to be done.'' I let go with a sigh. He crawled up as fast as he could.

Both men stood bent over the table again. "I don't need a babysitter." Leonard did not let anyone know in particular, knowing it was meant for me. Casual I walked around the table and placed both hands flat on the table. He looked at me with a sigh. I gave him a lazy smile and quickly looked at the roll of paper on the table. It was a blueprint of a bank. He hadn't taken me too seriously and was just planning a new robbery. I sighed with relief. I clacked my tongue and sood straight again. I had worried for nothing. But my mixed feelings have given me a little action. After I had let Leonard's partner loose, I really knew how much I missed the action and the fights.