The world going jurassic

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once I had adjusted myself, I tried to find out what was going on. Where I had just stood were skyscrapers and technology now there is nothing to see and yet I was still in 2002.

The nature around me was in the prime of life, birds singing and the sun that enriched us with its warmth. But there was also something else in the area. Maybe not right next to us but a few kilometers away. The roar of an animal could be heard, it was more scream than roar. It seemed to come from a giant beast.

Walking through what was first a bustling city I searched for answers. I saw not only people but also people hybrids that looked like animals. People with furr, with a tail or other animal aspects. I was shocked by what I saw, this was no longer the world I knew. It was as if I were on a completely different planet.

Despite the fact that the world was now full of afforestations, there were still trails. Paths made of stones others of wood. It was remarkable how the people were developed here. Here and there I saw paces of humanity how I knew it, polite, civilized and social.

I decided to follow one of the paths and hopefully I could find answers, without even knowing if they spoke English and not knowing what to expect from this world. Slowly I stumbled across the path and took up my surroundings in me. Nothing was more the same, I could not figure out how this could happen.

My path led to a village of about ten huts, children ran from hut to hut over the grass and the mothers were sitting in front of their cabin watching their children, the men on the other hand were nowhere to be seen. I mixed in the village and tried to start a conversation with one of the women. "Excuse me, do you speak English?" The woman looked at me, it seemed she didn't understand me. But to my surprise she replied. It was flawed but it sounded somewhat English. ''To talk? Yes me .. you are?" It sounded like she originally spoke a different language, but somewhere it sounded familiar.

Relieved that such English was spoken I tried to ask a few questions. "What year is it?" Perhaps this was too direct. The woman looked at me questioningly. "Where are we?" I tried after that. "Home." It was all she said. Just at the moment I wanted to ask, I felt a low drone shaking through the earth and a roar filling the air. The drone came closer and I saw the woman's face turning white and she searched for her children in fear. "Run." Without giving any further explanation, she looked for her children and hid in her cabin.

The drone was now so close that the pebbles on the ground were shaking. It was difficult to maintain my balance. The roar loomed up from the forest again. I turned around and for the first time in my life I was scared. I had previously thought that I was on another planet, but now I knew for sure, I was in a different era, because I was face to face with a T-Rex.

Frozen in my place I stopped. As much as I wanted to run, I could not put myself there. I stayes as quietly as I could. The T-Rex that stood before me sniffed once and my hair blew in all directions. I didn't think it saw that I was there, which was a good thing, as long as I didn't move. The giant of a beast came a step closer.

Not knowing what happened to me, I was pushed aside before the beast stood upon me with its gigantic legs. From my trans startled I watched the young man lying beside me in the grass. It was none other than Leonard Snart. I couldn't blame them this time that we were working on the same thing because this was something that happened world-wide and in every year. Despite the fact that I came from 2002 and they might be further in the future, all the time somehow became one great timeline.

I looked at where I had stood before and was almost crushed by a T-Rex, the beast had walked on and didn't bother to look at us anymore. "Are you okay?" Said Leonard, who had already got up and offered me a hand. I looked at him and nodded my head. "Yes, think so." was my sincere answer. I put my hand in his and let him help me up. ''You sure, because you were standing there quite a while with that beast.'' He also looked at the T-rex and how he leaned away without looking back.

I looked at him with fear in my eyes. Never before in my life did I feel so scared and hopeless. "No, no, I'm not okay." With trembling hands I wiped my hair from my face. "Hey, hey, it's okay." He tried to reassure me, it worked a bit, but what did you expect from a criminal?

Before I knew it, the other Legends were behind me. "Thanks again, but I have to go." Quickly I looked back and without saying anything I walked away. Hoping they didn't recognize me as myself, Y/N. The less they knew, the less I had to erase from their memories.

After I had walked away, the Legends talked about what had just happened. "Do you see that, there is good you after all, Leonard" Sara joked. "If I hadn't pushed her aside she would be crushed by that beast." He defended himself. ''Relax, it was just a joke.'' Sara laughed at his reaction.

Mick stood next to Leonard and put a hand on his shoulder. "Doesn't she looked familiar?" Leonard looked at him and thought carefully. ''Now that you say so, yes.'' He looked at where I had disappeared. ''But from what?'' With that question nestled in the back of their heads, they walked back to the Waverider.

Now that I knew that the Legends were here to set the timeline right, it was time to visit them as the Ghost. Why wait if we could work together just as well.

Without thinking about it, I transformed into the Ghost and went looking for the Waverider. I had no plan and hoped they had one.