(Sasha): What!

Azura while still firing at you turns his head a little to see sasha behind him.

(Azura): Tch.

Azura quickly wraps his tail around sasha's neck and starts to slowly crush her neck.

(Sasha): AAAHHH! 

(Hector): SASHA!

(Y/n): !

While you sturggle to see what is doing on through azura's attacks hector charges at azura from his left and goes in for a powered up punch however azura quickly hits sasha's head off of hector making him hit the ground hard right in front of him.

(Azura): Such a annoyance!

Azura stomps on hector's back and presses down hard on his back.

(Hector): AAAAAHHHH!

(Azura): DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEST ME!

Azura press down on hector's back more and squeezes sasha's neck more harder which makes the two saiyans scream in pain.

(Azura): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Y/n): LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

You explode with rage which makes your muscle expand a little more and your power sky rockets again.

(Azura): What!

You go right through azura's ki blasts and land a powerful right hook to azura's stomach.

(Azura): GA!

You grab azura's by his face with your right hand and use your left hand to grab azura's tail and brutally rip it.

(Azura): AAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Sasha drops to the ground and starts cough while you let go of azura's face and kick him flying towards sonia however the large female saiyan smirks and simply steps to the side making the ego filled elite smack into the arena wall.

(Y/n): Are you two alright?

(Sasha): Yeah (cough) thank (cough) you y/n.

(Hector): Yeah.....i'm fine.......

(Y/n): (sigh of relief) Good.

(Azura): YOU LOW CLASS RAT!

You look away from hector and sasha to see azura looking like he has finally snapped.

(Azura): HOW DARE YOU RIP OFF MY TAIL!

(Sonia): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! what's wrong azura having trouble even as a super saiyan? you are just pathetic.

(Azura): SILENCE!

Azura fires a massive one handed energy blast at sonia however just before the blast hits her sonia simply flicks the blast upward into the air.

(Azura): What!

The blast goes off planet and keeps going as it files through space.

(Sonia): Sorry azura but a blast like that won't even make me get serious.

(Azura): Damn you!

Sonia smirks as she starts to fly into the air slowly.

(Sonia): You were always the runt with the big ego out of the elites azura and to be honest you turning into super saiyan has probably only make your ego 50 times bigger.

(Azura): Shut your mouth woman!

(Sonia): Hahahahahaha!

Sonia files back up to the stands and sits back with the two female elites.