Gifts from some friends

-Megatron's berthroom-

"While we were trying to figure out the whole issue with Magnus, some of the others decided to make your room more comfortable for you." Rung said, glancing over his shoulder at Megatron as he walked.

Megatron was busy eating an energon treat, feeling the special effects relaxing his joints and calming him. He nodded, though he was confused on why anyone would want to help him after what happened.

He came up to his door and saw a crudely drawn smily face on a piece of paper that was taped to the door. He tilted his helm, glancing at Rung before opening the door. His room wasn't dimly lit anymore, it had a nice glow. His berth was covered in blankets and pillows. On the wall, there were little pieces of paper that had messages from almost everyone on board.

"Feel free to come hang out with me! We can do a puzzle!" Tailgate's note said.

"I'll make you more of those energon treats if you like them. I am very worried about you." Ratchet's said.

"I'm sorry about being a total aft, I didn't know you were having problems." Rodimus had written in ink with a sad face next to his name.

Megatron looked at his desk and there was a box sitting on it.

"Go open it." Rung said, smiling gently.

Megatron walked over to his desk, studying the box before picking it up. He opened it and pulled out some of the protective paper inside it, revealing a journal that he could write whatever he wanted in.

"I thought it would be good for you to put your thoughts down on paper. Do you like it?" Rung asked, walking over to Megatron.

"I don't know what to say...." Megatron murmured, chuckling slightly as he looked at the smaller mech. "Thank you. For everything." He said, bending down and hugging Rung.

Rung smiled and hugged Megatron back, patting him on the back. "You are very welcome. I'll let you enjoy your new room in peace, you know where to find me." He said, waving to Megatron as he left.

Megatron waved slightly, still trying to wrap his head around what just happened. He set his bag of energon treats down and walked over to his berth, the sight of the blankets and pillows making him sleepy. He got onto the berth and pulled the blankets over his frame, surrounding himself with pillows and sighing heavily.

Once he was comfortable, he flicked off the light and closed his optics. This was going to be the best recharge ever.