"Areum," he whispers my name, eyes searching mine and as though he sees the hesitation in them, he lifts off of me slightly but and there's a certain panic that flurries through me.

Taehyung was the only person who has ever made me feel that way I do right now. What if I never felt this way again?

I coil my legs around his waist, keeping him on me. "I want this. Now." And that was all he needed to thrust himself inside me.

My toes curl as he buries himself all the way inside me. "Fuck." He groans against my skin. "This..." he pulls out, only to thrust inside harder. "You..." and he rolls his hips again, sliding in and out of me at a feverish pace. "Nothing's ever felt so good." He rasps as he pumped into me faster.

His words set me on fire and I'm rendered speechless, my head giving up on me as I'm overwhelmed with him and just him. My nails dig into his skin as pounds into me and he rests his forehead on mine.

He kisses my temple and the gentleness of his lips was the exact opposite of the frantic thrusts of his hips. His eyes find mine and then there's that sense of longing that my heart craved. It was written all over his eyes.

He already had me, he was inside me, yet it was like he was craving for more, something beyond the physical and my heart ached at the same time a warmth embraced it.

I wanted him too but I knew when the sun rose tomorrow, I had to face reality. The odds were against us. But for now, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.

『⋅∘➶∘⋅』

I feel something nuzzling itself into the crook of my neck and I squint my eyes open as I see the golden rays seeping into the room.

I move slightly, and I hear someone groan into my nape, arms tightening around my body. I feel my breath shorten, remembering the night before.

Regret crashes into my being but it's momentarily blocked off when Taehyung pushes his body further onto mine, holding me close as I tried to roll out of bed.

I bite my lip, thinking of ways I could slip out of his grip without waking him and suddenly a voice grumbled. "Don't even think about it." He let out, his husky morning voice reverberating through my eardrums, almost as though he were able to hear my thoughts.

"Taehyung," I trailed off and I hear him click out annoyance, pulling away. I finally sit up, holding the covers close to my chest as I stared at him.

He sits up right after me, his tousled bed hair falling over his forehead as he locked his eyes onto mine.

"I'm sorry, this—"

"Don't you dare say this was a mistake." Taehyung cut me off, closing his eyes as he shook his head.

"But it was." I let out and he nibbled on the insides of his cheek as he looked up at me. "I wasn't in the right state of mind yesterday and I'm sorry. I should've stopped you and I'm sorry." I said, burying my face into the palm of my hand.

"No, don't apologise." He breathed out, grabbing hold of my hand as he took it into his own. "I wanted this and I don't regret anything that happened." He tried to get me to meet his gaze but I pulled away.