"I don't need a chaperone..." I giggle to keep the air light. I'm safe now.

"We will see baby."

"Okay but I am going." I tell him. He nods in agreement.

"I know. What did you need?" He asks.

What did I need?

Nothing, I just wanted to check on him.

"Have you already had breakfast?" I ask. He chuckles and removes his boxing gloves, tossing them to the side. His fists are beet red.

"I guess I could have you.." he smirks, raising his brows. "Come take a shower with me?"

"That sounds like fun..." I bite my lip, my excitement returning. Taking a shower with Michael turns me on more than I could have ever thought.

I squeal when he scoops me off of my feet, he throws me over his shoulder. I'm not wearing anything but my thong under this shirt that is now falling down at my hips.

"I don't have anything covering me." I say. Is Janice or Tony see me this would be embarassing.

"That's not good if someone sees." He puts me down, laughing. I laugh with him and when we get to the bathroom, he starts the shower. I remove the shirt, exposing my bare breasts and thong. He admires my body as he removes his sweats. His body is so wet from sweating.

He holds his hand out to me after I remove my thong, helping me into the shower. It's very hot at first but he cools it down when I whimper.

"Sorry, I always take really hot showers." He apologizes. How could he enjoy burning water on him? My eyes land on his chest. He's so built, so sexy. He grabs a loofa then pulls me against him, my back to his stomach. He slowly washes the loofa over my back, to my shoulders and down to my breasts, caressing them. His lips suck gently at the nape of my neck causing me to stir.

"Are you already getting wet?" He asks me. I can hear the cockiness in his voice but he has every right to be cocky.

I nod and head him chuckle. His free hand reaches to my sensitive spot, and I squirm.

"I'm too sore from last night to do anything..." I say, embarrassed. I know that if he fingers me I won't be able to take it. He turns me around to look at him.

"I made you sore?"

"Of course." I say. His penis is big.

"That's good." He smiles, leaning his forehead against mine.

"It's really good with you..." I tell him. His eyes show that he is complimented and happy.

"I'm glad I please you." He smiles. I close my eyes and rest my palms against his chest. "You're my girl, you know." His head moves from my forehead and leans down farther to my neck again, sucking more harshly.

"Mhmm."

I could get so lost in him. The only thing holding my heart back a little is the fact that he hasn't said he loves me yet. I don't know if he ever will but I can't let myself get too tied in... too involved with his love.

I run my fingers through his wet hair. He bites me gently but continues to suck. I've never felt so safe and so loved, even though he hasn't even said he loves me. What have I gotten myself into?

He called me his girl.

After we wash each others hair with shampoo, Michael wraps both of us in the towel.

"You smell like a green apple now." He says and I laugh.

"You smell like a green apple, too."

When my body is somewhat dry, I put his shirt back over my body and look at myself in the mirror. I use a golden comb—it's probably real gold— and brush out my hair. Michael stands behind me, watching me closely. He interrupts my brushing and moves my damp hair behind my right shoulder. He towers over me, he's so tall. I am confused as I watch him behind me from the mirror. My eyes travel to my neck where he is looking. I gasp at the big red hickey on my neck. Dang it.

"I'm sorry." He says and I can't help the worry on my face.

"What if Janice or someone else sees? This will be here all week." I sigh. He meant to do this. I know he did by the way he was sucking my neck. "You meant to do this."

"I did but I didn't think it was gonna be so big." He defends himself. What the heck?

"Did you want to put some sort of claim on me or something?" Because I am going to a bar tonight? Did he seriously just do this?

I turn around with my hand over the hickey to face him. I know he realizes that he made me mad and I know he knows that I have every right to be mad at him. How dare he!

He looks disappointed, "Charlotte I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

"This is the type of stuff that Israel always did to me." I tell him. I hate to compare him to Israel but Israel has done this exact thing to me quite a few times. "Im nobody's to be leaving their mark on my body for other guys to see." That's so fucked up and rude.

Michael reaches his arms out, pulling me closer to him.

"I didn't think it was going to be this big Char, and I'm sorry I even tried to give you a hickey in the first place. I know it was selfish and I promise I'm not like Israel." He says. I don't want to be mad at him. I can tell he is really sorry, he didn't mean to make me mad. He just tried to mark his territory but I don't like it, it reminds me too much of Israel. And besides, it makes me look trashy.

"It's okay, and I know you aren't like Israel." I tell him. He just better never do this type of thing again. My heart flutters when he kisses me.

"I won't do it again, ever." He promises and I know he's being honest.

— Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating in a day or two hopefully. I tried to make this chapter pretty long to make up for the past few days of not updating. Vote and let me know what you think!! - J 💗