Introduction

Adjusting her glasses, she cleared her throat and said to them; "never underestimate the quiet ones who sit silently by the corner and watch you through dark shades. They see you, but you don't see them...and I don't know about you, but there is nothing scarier than that."

💖💖💖

Christmas often held the greatest of tales, and this one features Jide (Honor) in a high school reunion with his old classmates as they went through a single horrific experience that was bound to change their lives forever.

Add this book to your library and soon get an insight of Honor's back story.

Christmas is Red is the third book of The Panorama Puppeteer series, coming right after Chasing Annabelle in production but before it in chronological order, telling tales of a time before Somtoo.

If you have not read Chasing Annabelle, check it out on my profile. Both books bag the Phoenix Award - which indicates their symbol of quality - and are properties of the Phoenix Award Books Publication (www.pabpub.com)

Christmas is Red is also a part of a Christmas themed Anthology - Broken Bells and Christmas Wishes - written by the executives of the Fresh Writers Community and is available on wattpad through the FWC official account FWC_official. Check it out to read amazing books.