•{16}•

- H O W D O I T E L L H I M -

"What's my schedule today, Thomas?"

"Well sir, at 0800, you have a 'talk' with the new recruits. At 0900, you have a meeting for 2 hours. At 1200, your going to interrogate some of the black army spies. At 1500, you'll be going down to the dungeons..."

That's what it was for the next four or so months. Thomas staying by Tords side, going around everywhere with his leader. Helping his leader with his work and making sure his health was all okay.

Thomas walked from his room and into Tords office, holding his holopad in his hand. He looked up at Tord, sighing softly.
"Sir, you should really go rest and have a good nights sleep. It's almost midnight and you have to get up at 0600."

Tord sat at his, holding a pen in his hand and was writing things down on multiple papers.
"I'm almost done, Thomas... just a bit longer.."
Red leader mumbled, continuing to do his work.

Thomas sighed, walking up to Tords desk. He placed both of his hands on Tords dark oak desk and glared at him with his pitch black void eyes.
"No. Your going to bed, sir. Now."

"I said in a minute-"
Tord looked up at Thomas, not saying another word. he knew that look very well to not question it anymore. He sighed, grumbling. Tord placed down his pen and stood up.
"Fine..."

Thomas smiled softly. Happily.
"Good choice sir, see you tomorrow morning."
He said, turning around on his heel. About to leave to go to his room.

Tord quickly ran around the desk, placing a hand on the desk as he did so. He quickly hugged Thomas from behind. Whispering a quick 'thank you' and left to go to his own bedroom.

Thomas froze. Smiling to himself. His cheeks warming up to a soft pink.
"your welcome... Tord.."
He whispered to himself, walking into his bedroom.

The next morning was the usual. Get ready, do orders from Red Leader, go to bed and repeat. A few different things, but that's the basics of it everyday.

Meanwhile, Tords small crush on Thomas. Wasn't so small.. he had completely fallen in love with the eyeless male. But didn't know how to say it. Or otherwords, confess to the other. He didn't even know if Thomas liked him or not! Or if he was even gay!

How the hell is he going to tell the one he loved how he felt? They were in the middle of a god damn war! That his army is causing for years!! And Thomas should hate him, Thomas hates every bit of the red army because they killed his parents!

Ugh! How will someone like Thomas ever like someone like Tord?

Maybe Edward and Mathew could help?
or maybe his parents?

The first option seemed better...

—————————
485 words
—————————
HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!

sorry I wanted to post this on the first but I got busy. And I kept changing a few things in this chapter..,,
I wanted to add more, but I have way too many ideas and I can't use them all. And sometimes I have no ideas.

So, question of today is.
How should Tord confess to Thomas?

If you answered this question, thank you! Your gonna help me sort somethin out :)

~ star out!

p.s sorry this chapter is so short- like only 480 or somethin..

p.s.s the song at the top is a song I recently heard and I sort of like it now?