•{10}•

Told y'all! Things chapter was named something else, and the plot would have been different. But I decided I'm waiting for that. Just... I didn't wanna add it to this chapter. It would be a bit over then. I'm rambling now, just read the chapter.

- F I R E A N D Q U E S T I O N S -

"Tord, yes I want to kill him!! But I can't kill you!! Ugh!! Why is this so hard!" Thomas shouted, most of it meant for himself.

Thomas fell to his knees, dropping his gun and clamped his hands in his hair. Muttering curses to himself.

He couldn't kill Tord. He was his best friend. The only one who made him feel safe and relaxed. But he so desperately wants to kill the famous Red Leader, now that he knows who it is. But not anymore.

Tord walked past Mathew, kneeling in front of Thomas. "It's okay, Thomas. It's your choice..." Tord spoke softly, bringing Thomas into a secure embrace.

As the two hugged, Mathew walked back over to Edward. "I bet they're going to get together in the future..." Mathew whispered to Edward, who then nodded.

Edward and Mathew stood there, awing as the couple hugged to what seemed like hours on end. In reality, was only like what? Twenty minutes.

After all the drama, crying, and the sweet moment. Tord and Thomas stood up again, soft smiles on their faces.

"I think we should get rid of the body... I still want to come here at night..." Tord chuckled, earning a chuckle from Thomas too.

Thomas nodded. "Yeah me too..." He agreed, walking over to the body.

Thomas kneeled beside Cobalt, checking for a pulse. Indeed, there was one, but very faint.

"Hey, dipshit. I know your still alive. Just remember, never mess with a Thompson. And I hope you rot in hell..." Thomas muttered to the barely alive corpse of Cobalt.

Of course, the others didn't hear him. As Thomas heard Cobalts last breath, he smiled in triumph. He liked when he got to hear his enemy's last breaths. It motivates him on killing the Red Leader. But he cannot do that anymore, since he knows who he is now.

Thomas grabbed hold of his ankles, dragging the now dead body. Tord, Edward and Mathew followed Thomas, wondering where he's going. Thomas dragged the body further into the forest, looking for that one place where he saw a dead deer. Poor thing, got trapped in some random bear trap and bled to death.

Once Thomas found the dead deer corpse, along with the metal trap, he dragged the body over to the dead deer, leaving it there.