Sick

Connor walks in Evan room and puts his stuff down. He saw Evan asleep in his bed, so he gently placed a kiss on Evan's forehead. Evan woke up to see Connor standing by his bed. "Hey, what are you doing here?", Evan asked. "Thought i'd stop by to see you.", Connor replied. Evan smiled and sat up. "Can I sit with you?", Connor asked. Evan nodded. He sat next to Evan and leaned in for a kiss, "wait no!", Evan said before Connor could kiss him. "Sorry but i'm really sick, I don't want you to get sick.", he said. "I'm already in your bed, I don't even care.", Connor said. "Yeah but-", Evan was cut off by Connor saying, "If I get sick at least it'll have been worth it.". "Alright, but if you get sick don't complain.", Evan said. "I won't..", he leaned in once again to kiss him. 

When they released from the kiss Connor smiled. "Wanna watch a movie?", Evan asked. Connor said, "Sure." and then Evan got his computer and typed in Netflix. He picked a documentary on trees, which was on of his favorite things to watch. Connor laughed noticing what he had picked. "Do we really have to watch this again?". "Yes." "Fine only because you're sick.". 

They watched the movie and Evan sat in Connors lap with Connors arms wrapped around him. Evan started to fall asleep with Connor holding him. When he realized Evan was asleep he lied him down in his bed. He lied next to him putting an arm around him. 

They napped for a bit and when Connor woke up he noticed Evan was still asleep. He reached over to feel Evan's forehead, it was really hot. "He probably has a fever.", he thought. He waited a few minutes for Evan to wake up. 

A few minutes later Evan slowly opened his eyes. "You feeling any better?", Connor asked. "Not really.", Evan said. "Where does it hurt?", Connor spoke. "Everywhere.", Evan pouted. "Aww come here.", Connor responded. "Can we just cuddle forever?", Evan said. "I wish, but I have to go soon, my parents are going to wonder where I am.", Connor said. "Don't they always wonder that anyways?", Evan asked. "Yeah, but my dad will kill me if I get into anymore trouble.", he got up and picked up his bag. "Connor please, I want you to stay, will you stay with me?", Evan whined. "Ev, you know I can't.", Connor said not wanting to upset Evan. "Pleaseee", Evan said. 
"Okay fine.", he sighed. It's not that he didn't want to stay with Evan because he did, he just wasn't ready for what Larry had in store for him that night. He wished he could just stay with Evan forever.