"Ooh. Interesting."-H

Hanji gave off this weird smile and Eren and Armin looked worried while Mikasa and Levi were in their usual emotionless faces. She was about to go over to Kid until I pulled her back not wanting her to do anything weird. As Hanji is like another Stein but particularly only likes the topic of werewolves. 

~Time Skipee~

We spent most of the time with them for the rest of the day and it was fun to have them stay in class with me for those time periods until by the end of the day came and they had to go home.

"We will most definitely see each other again."-E

"I guarantee so."

"Bye, Y/n."-E,Mi,L,A,H

"Goodbye everyone."

It was just me now as they entered into the forest, or it was me for about 0.5 seconds before all my friends popped out of nowhere and scared me half to death.

"That was disappointing."-Ka

"I thought there would be more tears."-H

"Eek! Where did you guys come from?"

"We were watching you the whole time after class because we had nothing else to do."-M

"Oh."

"I must say that a god's duty has been done."-BS

"What the heck is that suppose to mean."-H,Ka,and Me

"I spied on my subjects."-BS

"You make no sense."

We walked to everyone's houses in happiness dropping off everyone where they must be taken until we made it to Kid's mansion. We walked in and Liz and Patty went straight to bed. So it was just me and Kid now. Kid looks at me and out of nowhere puts me into his embrace giving me a quick kiss. I blushed at the unexpectedness and just wrapped my arms around him while my tail wagged.

"I am so glad that you are mine."-K

"Me too."

I snuggled closer to him and we soon let go of the hug but still held our hands together. We kept our hands intertwined all through the night comforting one another.

~Time Skipee~

What could honestly be more exciting then this?

Kid was shaking his head in disappointment as I was once again in the dog park playing in my wolf form. I turned back into a human and went over to Kid. He smiled at me but I knew he was bored. So I set up a plan.

"Kid want to play with me?" He looked confused so I continued. "I can give you this potion that I created." 

"No thanks."-K

"Aww come on."

"Nope, nope, nope."-K

"Humph no fun, fine."

I threw the potion towards the woods and it broke but what caught our attention was someone saying "ow". They came out of hiding when they realized what happened and what would you expect but it to be the twins who were now in wolf form and mad.(What they look like is above).

"What the heck why are you always spying on us?!"

Their angry faces suddenly changed when I transformed again and chased after them. When I reached them I tackled them down and Kid held Kaoru while I held Hikaru in my human form now. I casted a spell and Hikaru and Kaoru suddenly had a collar and leash on them that was stuck on them. I grabbed Hikaru's leash and as soon as he tried to run when I stood up the leash stopped him and he gave up with Kaoru.

"Y/n, please."-Ka

"Take it as payback for that one time you pranked me."

They growled and went along with it as me and Kid held onto them in one hand as we held each others hand in the other. Now that was a great day and so was every other day afterwards. Me and Kid were happy and so was everyone else. I visited regularly with my pack and they now reside in my old home after I fixed it up. Me and Kid eventually made Lord Death's dreams come true and got married so he is now my father-in-law. We also now had our first child being a girl who was a quarter werewolf, a quarter witch, and a half shinigami. She was a very powerful little one that was for sure but we were yet still a happy family and that was all that we needed.

A/n: I am sorry if the ending was a little disappointing but I don't like typing marriage ceremonies so that wasn't going  to happen and if there was anyone from AOT that wasn't a part of the pack and you wanted them there I am sorry about that as well but those were the only ones that I added as they had a bigger role then the other characters, in this story.