19

Lucy POV

Juvia has invited me to her sleepover tonight, the night before the dance.

I packed up my pajamas, make up, dress and anything else I'd need for tonight and tomorrow.

I ran over to Juivas place and knocked on her door.

I was greeted by Erza, Wendy and Levy. We hugged.

"Lucy! Great, you came. We were just talking about you!" Levy said,

"You were?" I asked and sat down on the floor with everyone else.

"Yup, I was thinking if you'd like to come with us to the vacation. We're going next week with all the guys and us. Including Gajeel and Levy. So..will you come?!" Juiva asked,

I'm not doing anything...

"Yeah, that sounds fun. I'll come." I said

Everyone started talking about the little vacation. Its going to be for two weeks, at a resort with a beautiful beach nearby. It sounds fabulous!

In the middle of our conversation I heard a weird sound coming from around the door. I signaled all the other girls to shush. They did, they were all confused until they heard the noise Too.

"That sounds like a sna-" I started

"SNAKE!" Levy yelled. We all saw the small snake slither from under the door crack. We all screamed and jumped on Juivas bed, all expect Erza.

She grabbed the snake, we heard an all too fimallier giggle come from outside the door.

"Lisanna!" Erza yelled, She walked to the door and opened it.

"Care to explain?" I went behind Erza, and as soon as Lisanna  saw me she started trembling.

"Nothing I just saw  the snake crawling in." We could all tell Lisanna was lying. She very clearly put the snake inside.

Erza shook her head as if she was saying interesting. We were all surprised to she did next.

"You know Lisanna I like your hair. Can I feel it?  Sorry if that sounds weird  it looks really healthy, what conditioner do you use?"

"Thank you I use-" Erza put the snake on Lisannas head,

"Ah, a snake on a snakes head." Levy said,

Lisanna stared screaming "get it off me!!"  We didn't help at all, we just stayed there laughing.

"Whoops, I accidentally put the snake on your head."

Lisanna was boling red, I wasn't sure if it was from anger or embarrassment.

"Bah-bye." I said and closed the door on her. We started dying of laughter, we were wicked, but so is Lisanna.

after the whole snake fiasco we decided to put on some face masks, watch movies and play would you rather.

Hey guys, sorry for the much shorter chapter. The next Chapter will most likely be longer since it is the last chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, my wattpad is very glitchy!  Thanks for reading!
-Destiny