7

Lucy POV

I did some last minute shopping

And called cancer to do my hair which was put up in a nice elegant bun with two lose peaces at the front,

And a floor length red sleeveless dress with a heart shape neckline.

I looked in the mirror and sighed.
What if I don't show up? No, that'd give Fiary Tail a bad reputation, they're own mage not showing up because of some stupid drama!

Hm, but I could say I'm sick...who would believe that?!

I remembered what Sting had told me about ignoring the rumors before, he's right I should ignore the rumors. Although this time I'd be ignoring the drama .

Can't I seriously go one day without drama?!

I stepped out my apartment and locked the door, for once. Somethings telling me I won't be able to avoiding the drama coming ahead.

I walked in the dark streets of Magnolia, it was cold and silent.

"Should of brought a Cardigan or something." I muttered to myself.

I heard something or someone move in the bushes.

"Hello?" I yell out bringing my hand to reach my keys in my black clutch.

Know one answered. I kept walking but I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me, following me.

"Know one is following you Lucy, it's just your head playing tricks on you." I mumble to my self trying to make that strange feeling go away

I reached the door to the guild hall, but before my hand touched the handle I heard someone mumble something.

"Its coming from the bushes." I whisper to myself

I paused before I touched the handle, was I being followed the entire time?

I opened the door and shook my head, if I'm going to relax now's gonna be the time. Plus if the person did follow me there's a chance they'll walk in after me.

I scouted the place. Calling this party a big party would be an understatement, its huge !! There must be at least 12 different guilds here! How did they fit us all in here?

I saw Erza and Jellal, probably talking about important stuff or something . I saw Natsu sitting next to Lisanna, Lisanna was blabbing not giving Natsu a chance to talk and Natsu looked like he wished he was somewhere else.

That's when I spotted an alone and worried looking Juiva. I walked over to her

"Hey Juiva." I said smiling

She flinched for a second and shook her head

"Sorry Lucy, I dazed off."

"Oh, it's okay." I looked around and I couldn't see Gray.

"So, wheres Gray?" I asked

The worried expression appeared on Juvias Face again

"I-I don't know,"

She looked at the floor

"He agreed to be here two hours ago."

"Two hours ago?! I'd expect 15 minutes or.." Juiva looked on the verge of tears.

I suddleny had a cold rush in my blood

"Juiva," I trembled

"Yes?"

"Its dark and know one is outside right now, as I was walking here I think- I'm pretty sure someone was following me."

"B-but, Grays strong. Know one can beat him..not a citizen at least."