It is Li Fei. If it were someone else who had no magic eyes, he was 99% sure that that person will enter the squid’s belly.

“The traces of fighting stopped there. I didn’t see Li Fei on the roadside, meaning——” Lu Zhao’s eyes turned, thinking of selling the news to the entertainment tabloids about the suspected damage to the movie actor’s sports car in Huai City Gingko Avenue.

Unless Li Fei does not apply for insurance claims, he could buy a new Ferrari with the same model. Otherwise, there’s always a way to leak evidence.

Li Fei is more of a show-off for Jian Hua to become more secure.

***

“Is this a prank? Who the hell did it, that stupid bastard! How did it appear?”

While clenching his teeth, the red-haired Jack is browsing the web, rushing to send e-mails to his American partners. In a condition that most of the ability holders have not been awakened yet, monsters appearing in the Abandoned World is definitely a disaster.

Jack refreshes the page again. Some of the photos from microblogs were deleted.

“Shit, luckily I saved it faster!” Jack muttered. He enlarges the picture and carefully studied the marks left on the car. The holes on the window glass made him nervously swat the bed. This is definitely the man-eating squid!

He cannot stay in China!

Jack’s fingers shook as he ordered airline tickets, resulting in too large a motion that it reached that place where it hurts. He suddenly called out in pain, making the people in the entire ward look at him weirdly.

This red-haired foreigner was injured in his unspeakable parts, and so, was hospitalized.

Some good people already run to secretly inquire, but the little nurse said with a straight face that it was patient privacy. When the nurse turned into the nurse station, she laughed for a long time because, in the injury description, it was written that he was “injured by a Durian”.

“Bed 2, time to change your bandages!” The nurse came in with a tray.

“I want to leave the hospital!” Jack said, sweating profusely.

“Your wounds hadn’t healed yet. We would not be responsible if something happened after you leave!” The nurse is afraid that the foreigner can’t understand, so she deliberately slowed down her speech, and also added several “NO”.

The latter half of having children for his “happiness” is also important,is it more important than his life?

Reason tells Jack to choose the latter, but he did not want to give up the former ah!

“I want to see the doctor to talk about my condition!”

The yelling voice reached outside the corridor where two serious-looking police officers were questioning others.

“No, no abnormalities occurred in our ward.” The nurse on duty was talking to them.

A patient’s family who walked out with a hot water bottle said to each other, “The 14th floor had an accident! The fluorescent lamp suddenly dropped, and no one saw how it landed.”

“The walls of the corridor are also black. Is it haunted?”

“I also saw a car with military license plates on the first floor!”

“Where?”

People went in front of the window of the ward and saw two medical ambulances parked downstairs. People in uniform moved a stretcher into the car, next to it is a nurse holding some bottles. The nurse looks like she’s not from the hospital, and there’s a dark green edge on her hat.