Sixteen: Photoshoot

• Dedicated to MEEEEEEEEEEEKS

"Whoa whoa wait. You're saying that he literally pulled the car over immediately when you said you were ugly?" Yasmine asked, slightly confused. We were waiting in the dressing room while Mika was outside doing his photoshoot for some magazine. All of Mika's sisters worked with him and helped, and that's why Yasmine was there to keep me company.

"Yeah he was pretty mad at me." I replied.

"That's new." Yasmine said. "You probably mean a lot to him."

"Maybe." I said, blushing. That feeling of being lucky was running through me again.

"So what happened next?" Yasmine asked for me to continue telling yesterday's story.

"We climbed a tree and I almost fell out because of the paparazzi's camera flashes. Mika caught me on time, which was awesome. Then we went to his place, fell asleep, and Mel kept licking my face." I briefly explained. Yasmine just stared at me like I was crazy.

"The paparazzi got you? Already?" Yasmine got up and searched for something under the vanity table. She dug through a pile of hairsprays and make up until she found her laptop. She sat down next to me on the couch again and lifted the lid.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I want to see the photos they got of you two and read the stupid stories they come up with." Yasmine laughed. I covered my face with my hands, scared to see my ugly self in photos. I closed my eyes, hoping everything would be okay, while Yasmine typed into a search engine and clicked on a link.

"Here we go: 'Grace Kelly' singer MIKA was spotted in a London park kissing a girl. She is unidentified as of now. Could this mystery girl be MIKA's girlfriend?" Yasmine read off of whatever website article she was on. I slowly moved my hands away from my face.

"Mystery Girl? Is that what people are going to call me?" I laughed, not looking at the computer screen.

"Aww that's a cute picture." Yasmine made a cute face as she gazed at something on the computer screen. I didn't want to see how bad I looked but curiosity got the best of me. I snatched the laptop from Yasmine and scrolled through the pictures. The one Yasmine had open was from when Mika and I brushed out lips together, only faking a kiss.

Yasmine was right, though. It was a cute picture. You couldn't see my face clear enough in it, which was relieving. Mika's hand was running through my hair and he looked like he was kissing me, even though that's not what really happened. I flipped through all the other paparazzi photos of us and none of them made me feel insecure, which was awesome.

Yasmine took back the computer and opened up Twitter. She clicked around and then started reading out comments to me.

"@mikasounds who's Mystery Girl????"

"I ship Mystery Girl with @mikasounds #MikaMystery"

"Mystery Girl had cool hair"

"@mikasounds im dying to know who Mystery Girl is!!!" Yasmine read a few more tweets.

"I guess they call you 'Mystery Girl' and your ship name with Mika is apparently MikaMystery." she noted.

"Mystery Girl? Huh...the Internet is a weird place." I replied.

Just then, the door to the dressing room swung open, revealing Mika in a flashy outfit. He had on red sneakers, white skinny jeans, and a bright red coat. His hair stuck out in different directions, adding to his adorable look.

"Hey we're about to start the interview." Mika said. His eyes softened when he looked at me and his tired expression turned into a light lovey smile.