19

INTENSE AND SHOCKING CHAPTER PREPARE YO ASS...

5 years passed through their lives. And in those 5 years, it was a total yet new mess to come.

Jeongin breathed the air of South Korea as he walk down out of the private jet. His bodyguards are always beside him.

He was met by his fans holding a bamner support and a few merchandises. Jeongin smiled to them happily as he is now one of the most big hit artist.

His bodyguards led him to his car safely, the vehicle safely drive away the airport. Jeongin sighed in relief, looking down at his phone as he closed his eyes remembering the past.

Flashbacm

"Hyung will you please stop!?" Jeongin yelled in tears pulling the elder off away the edge of the rooftop.

Chan was indeed in tears, drunk and suicidal. "Fuck. Why the fuck did you came back!?"

Jeongin seemed to lack some confidence from the sudden words attacked him. "Don't you feel happy to see me again!?"

"What's the purpose of you coming bacm Yang Jeongin!?" He yelled and screamed as he throw the fragile bottle of wine on the floor.

Broken pieces of it scattered down just like Jeongin's heart was at that time. They became a couple of mess, a couple whom doesn't know reality.

"Hyung please! If you want to forget about me then forget! Just stop hurting yourself." Jeongin yelled wuth a cracking voice. He was horrified from what he did.

"Fuck off! I want to forget you but who sayd I can!?" Chan placed his hands on Jeongin's shoudler and shove him away.

"Fuck it Bang Chan! I came here for you, to help youㅡ"

"Help?" Chan laughed dryly, "I don't need Yang Jeongin's help anymore!" He angrily punch the wall near them as his fist bleed.

Jeongin pushed him away causing him to fell on the floor, "God dammit Bang fucking Chan!"

End of flashback

Jeongin wipes his tears from the past, he sniffed and scrolled down social media. Stray kids also became the popular group of South Korea.

Representative of Seoul and the beauty of their soul. Jeongin felt so proud.

The nught was bright, stars are everywhere. He wanted to just smell the Korean air breeze to relax for fresh air.

"Uh hyung, please stop over here." Jeongin said looking out of the window as he saw N Seoul Tower, he used to be in this place almost everynight.

Especially with Chan.

"Sir, are you sure?" The driver asked and Jeongin nodded with a reassuring smile. "I won't take too long."

The driver nodded as Jeongin went out of the car, the cold breeze touch his skin. He entered the building and ride the HELLEVATOR LMAO. Okay. I'll stop now.

He ride the HELLEVATOR!

OMUGAWD MAKE IT STOP.

He ride the hellevator that led him to the top of the building. Where many peiple are located.

He smiled as he saw the stars above in a much more perfect view, it was so romantic. So... Peaceful.

His phone vibrated from a text message.

Love💞
Hey, where are you?

At the place where
I always go. Hurry up love!

Love💞
Alright hun, chill. Be there real quick.

He smiled and shove his phone bacm inside his pockets admiring the beauty of Seoul.

"I knew that you're in here." A familiar vouce spoke up, he opened his eyes as the said boy gained his attention.

They smiled to each other, "Ofcourse you do silly, you know where I love to hangout." Jeongin laughed and so did Chan.

"Its been a long time, huh?" Chan asked and Joengin hummed and nodded from the elder.

"It really was, how are you?" Jeongin asked as they made a painful eye contact.

"Fine ofcourse, especially when I saw you up here. I thought you forget about this beautiful scenery." Chan chuvkled dryly and Jeongin playfully smacm him on the shoulder.

"You're still the same, cheesy and cringy Bang Chris." Jeongin commented as they both laughed from a cute humor.

"You we're just trainee that day, didn't exoect that we'll get in this kind of situation." Chan said with a low, yet calm voice.

Jeongin nodded, "Yep, you we're really bossy and cold. That's why I like to tease and insult you that time."

Chan shook his head as Jeongin died in his own laughter, they smiled at each other, in pain, sadness and miss.

"I missed this."

"Me too, Jeongin, me too."

"But we can't right? I mean,we will never." Chan nodded from the exclamation. Jeongin purse his lips.

"Daddy!" A young cute boy approached the two, the boy hugged chan's legs as Chan ruffled the cute boy's hair.

"Hey, where's mommy?" Chan asked as the boy smiled showing off his dimples. Jeongin was in awe.

"Mommy is waiting for you, daddy. We're gonna eat dinner!" The boy said and Chan nodded laughing.

"Okay then young man. See you around Jeongin."

"Your son?" Jeongin asked with a smile.

"Yep, his name is Charlie." Charlie waved and smiled at Jeongin, Jeongin did the same as they both left with a goodbye.

He saw Chan and Charlie approach a girl, it was Chan's wife. He kissed her cheeks as they get inside the resto.

Jeingin was happy for that.

"Love." he heard a sweet voice behind him, he turned around and smiled seeing his boyfriend.

"Younghoon! What toom you so long?" Jeongin laughed, Younghoon hold his lover's hands intertwining their fingers together.

"Because I brought you," He paused and bring out the pink teddy bear to Jeongin who was smiling. "this!"

"Aww! Love." Jeongin smiked and hugged the bear with one hand. "Hapoy anniversary love."

Jeingins smiled, "Hapoy anniversary to you too." then they walk around holding each other's hands.

Chan and Jeongin may not be together, but they we're thankful that they met for a new lesson to learn. A new experience to be with.

The end

Biatcb this is such a sappy ending. Uwu author isn't crying you are! Thanks for the support ya'll. You made me happy!!!

Uwu. I love you guysss!!!