14

"BITCH GOODBYE!!" Felix yelled and run inside his shared room with Woojin. Seungmin run upstairs and started banging on Felix's door.

The three, Hyunjin, Woojin and Minho kept on laughing. Felix was just teasing the Seungmin that he'll steal Hyunjin from him, so this happened.

"Hyung, have you see Chan?" Jeongin asked all worried, Woojin shook his head and the younger sat beside him with a frown.

Want to know what happened, huh? Well, Chan doesn't talk, hang out and have fun with Jeongin for a whole 3 weeks. The baby seem to be so lonely, he thought of Chan being annoyed with him or even hates him.

In short, Chan is avoiding him.

"Do you want me to call him?" Hyunjin asked and Jeongin shook his head.

"No. He'll say he's busy and don't disturb him." He said with a sad tone, the three looked so worried and sad from Jeongin's attitude today.

He seemed so, gloomy.

"I'll just go out and eat." Jeongin stood up shoving his hands inside his pockets after he exited the house.

While the boy was walking, he keep on thinking about Chan. Whenever he wanted to cuddle, Chan would refuse and make an excuse.

"What's wrong with him?" He muttered under his breathe with all of his emotion. He don't even care where his feet would take him to.

As long as his feet know where Chan is, and when he sees him, he'll just hug him tight and tell him that he misses him a lot.

But whenever he does that, it would just look like its an expectation that didn't came out.

He stopped on his tracks when he felt tired of walking, he's already in Myeongdong. Seeing tons of people chit chatting and having a lovely bonding.

He felt like he's the only person in that place, the only person with no partner. Though, he wanted to see Chan. The night looks very cool and the wind is very chill.

He sighed and was about t walk away, but he saw Chan infront of a store just blocks away from Jeongin.

He was scrolling down on his phone whike standing with chill. Jeongin smiled the widest and run to him, but he decided not to.

Especially when he saw a girl walk up to Chan as they started talking and smiling. This girl, she's the leader of Twice. A girl group under JYP Entertainment. She's Jihyo.

He sighed lowering his head, turning around and walked away. "Jeongin oppa!" A voice of a girl lingered in Jeongin's empty mind.

He look up and saw two girls with a bright wide smile, they're fans. Jeongin smiled a little, he tried his best to force that small smile.

"Its really nice to see you in person! Can you please sign this up?" The other girl handed him a pen and a new bought I AM: YOU album.

Jeongin nodded and signed the two albums, the two girls noticed Jeongin's smile had left.

"Oppa, are you alright?" Jeongin nodded at that.

"I'm just tired, anyways, I have to go now." He bid the two girls a goodbye as he walk away.

He went back hom seeing Felix and Seungmin fighting over a video-game, Woojin cooking some food, Minsung cuddling on the couch.

"Oh, Jeongin. Lets eat, I cooked korean pork for dinnner." Woojin said and he placed the meal on the table.

Felix got up and laughed, "Finally! Not chicken!" Woojin smack the younger's head and he pouted, but eat the food anyways.

"I'm fine. I already ate dinner." Jeongin replied sternly, walking upstairs and inside their shared room.

He layed down on bed and force himself to sleep.

***

Chan went back home, its already midnight and everyone's asleep. He tiredly went upstairs and inside his room.

He saw Jeongin sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly and closed the door behind him. He walk to the younger's direction.

He bend down to meet Jeongin's face, he saw a stain of tear that dried on his cheeks. They we're many of them.

Chan's smile faded away, he caressed the younger's cheeks and sighed. "I'm sorry, Jeongin."

He kissed him softly on the lips, Jeongin was awake that time. He felt happy but didn't dared to kiss back.

Chan pulled away and lay down beside the younger, but his back was facing Jeongin's.

Both of them are on the each end of the bed, it seemed to look so complicated.