11

AUTHOR POV

"Oh whay the fuck! I did remember that, you also fell on the fish pond that time. What a clumsy dork." Jeongin said laughing and Chan did the same, still embarrassed from that incident when the two we're still just little kids.

They're currently at the living room, sitting on the couch while talking from their past life.

" Oh, do you still remember when we got home late at night? We we're at the park and your parents called worried!" Chan said pointing at Jeongin, the younger think for a second and lightened up once he remembered.

"Yes! You fucking fake moaned that time and my parents asked me if I was fucking someone. You bitch!" Jeongin began to hit Chan with the pillow he's snuggling.

Chan did the same to the younger, laughing and giggling at all time. They seemed to be very happy.

"They seemed to be very close now, huh?" Seungmin said from the kitchen corridor. Hyunjin wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist from the back.

"Mm. I think they forgot about that kiss incident." He said resting his head on Seungmin's shoulder.

"Hey hyung! You two seemed to be very close now, what spirit got inside the two of you?" Felix asked sitting in between Jeongin and Chan.

"Well, we just found out awhile ago that he's the friend I thought who died." Chan explained and Felix shot up.

"Oh! The one you said who was pushed off the bridge!?" Felix asked and the two nodded.

"Waah, what a coincidence. Or should we say, Fate?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows from the last word. The two chuckled at the aussie freckle boy.

"Okay you three, I bought chicken for dinner. Where's Minho and Jisung?" Woojin asked placing the box bag pf chicken on the table.

"Felix! Don't touch it, the two aren't still in here." woojin scolded slapping the younger's hands away as he pouted.

"They're still not done!" Felix yelled and Woojin looked at him confused. "They're doing something private, okay? So let's eat now, I'm god damnn hungry!" He said and started to open the box like bag of chicken.

"Aigoo that two, whatever, just eat already." Woojin sighed placing both of his hands on his waist. He froze at the sught6pf Jeongin and Chan cuddling on the couch while talking and laughing.

"Oh, aren't you two gonna eat or end up like Minho and Jisung?" Woojin asked and the two chuckled as they both stood up.

"Meh, we already ate at the restaurant awhile ago. We're fine." Chan said smiling and pulled Jeongin upstairs, slamming the door shut.

"Do you want too, Seungmin?" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows earning a smacm from his boyfriend. They continued eating as Woojin just sighed.

***

"Hyung I'm bored as fuck!" Jeongin whined pouting, the elder look up at him and back to the papers.

"Mm. What do you wanna do then?" He asked putting his pen down leaning on his chair. Jeongin sat up from the couch and smiled.

"Let's watch a movie!" He said smiling, Cham nodded after and sat on bed, Jeongin followed as he look down on the laptop.

"What should we watch? The Nun, nope, too scary. Wreck it Ralph, nope, too kiddie like movie. Oh! I know!" Jeongin smiled and Chan look at him waiting for the movie they wanted to watch.

"Fifty shades of grey!"

Chan choked on his own saliva and was beyond shock from what the younger want to watch. "Jeongin, what the fuck?"

"What? Feoix said that its a good movie. He said that we'll enjoy that, and turn us on? I don't know what that is but it sounds good though." Jeongin innocently smiled.

Chan sighed, "Jeongin, you're still a minor. You can't watch movies that are not for underage."

"But, I'm 17! I'll be turning 18 next year, so can we?" He begged and Chan just shook his head.

"We need to follow the rules, because rules are rules."

"But we also have to break the rules in order to have fun!" Jeongin fight back and Chan's mind was a total disaster now.

"Oh my god Jeongin, I can't believe you're saying this." Chan gasped and Jeongin pouted.

"But hyung, please? I mean, I promise! I won't do stupid things while watching the movie." He said pulling his hyung's arm.

"You don't even know the conceot of it, its rated X, Jeongin. It has sexㅡ" He was cut off when he heard soft sobs and sniffs from younger.

Yep, Jeongin is crying because of that movie. Felix, wtf.

"Yah, stop crying. Why are you crying?" Chan asked wiping his tears away and then placing his hands on both of his cheeks after.

"B-Because, you d-dont want to w-watch the movie that I-I want!"
He said amd cried again, Chan bit his lower lip not knowing what to do.

He doesn't want to upset the younger, though, he doesn't want anything happen tonight. Knowing that he can't be able to control his self.

"Okay, fine. We'll watch it." Chan said emotionless and Jeongin brightened up, smiling, he faced the elder as the elder face him.

"Really?" Chan nodded. "Yey! Thanks so much hyung. I love you so so much!!" He said and started showering him in kisses.

"Yes, yes. Okay, stop now kid." Chan laughed and Jeongin grinned happily. Chan sighed, searching in for the movie of Fifty Shades of Grey. Wtf Jeongin.

He clicked on it and placed the laptop on his table, so the two of them would be comfortable to watch.

Jeongin had his head on Chan's shoilder whilst hugging a pillow. Chan had his arm draped over the younger's shoulder as they watch.

And believe me, Chan knows what will happen after this.