15

'Jeongin oppa looks so down.'

'Why does the baby have a frown on?'

'Jeonginie looks very tired, let him rest!'

'JYP i will sue you!'

Woojin put the phone down sighing in a worried way, Minho and Jisung look at each other. Felix is with Changbin at the building. Hyunmin also discussing about Jeongin's attitude.

They're currently preparing for the the Music Champion, and believe me, they we're all so worried on how Jeongin reacts since 2 weeks ago.

He's very, cold.

"Jeongin looks so cold hearted, its something new we don't haven't seen yet." Minho started, Hyunjin nodded at that agreeing.

"Remember when I scolded him for coming home late? We had that big fight, he looks very drunk that time." Seungmin gripped on his boyfriend's arm, leaning his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"And that time when I was searching memes of him for fun, I thought he'll be joining us and laugh together. But he thre my phone, now I have to buy a new one." Felix said as he shook his head.

"There's something wrong in him, and until now, we don't still know what." Woojin stated, Seungmin jolted up when he remembered something.

"Wait, isn't Chan hyung ignoring him? Maybe that's what cause him to do stuffs." The 7 looked at each other realizing the same thing.

The door suddenly flung open and shut slam close, it made them gasp from the loud thud. There, stood a gloomy Jeongin, no smile just no expression.

The young boy walk over a sofa near the window, scrolling down the feed with a pity look. It was so silent in there, only the fanchants of the fans was heard from the last floor.

"Should we ask him?" Jisung whispered, "Maybe, we definitely should." Woojin whispered back.

"But what if he get angry?" Changbin asked, he had a point. "You have a point, but this is our baby. We can't live without seeing him smile." Minho said in a low tone.

Minhoe stood up walking towards Jeongin, he smiled when Jeongin look up at him. "Hi Innie!"

"What do you want?" he asked sternly looking down at his phone. "Do you, have a problem? You always look down."

"Stop doing aegyo, its so disgusting." Jeongin hissed, everyone looked at Minho in pain. Minho was pouting from what Jeongin said.

"But Innie is sad!"

"Will you fucking stop!?" Jeongin stood up yelling, he grab Minho by the collar with an angry expression.

"Jeongin!" Woojin, Changbin and Hyunjin stood up to stop the two, especially Jeongin.

They pulled them apart, Minho breathing heavily when he almost lose his breathe from Jeongin's strong grip.

"Jeongin, what the hell is wrong with you!?" Woojin scolded, and after he said that, the door opened revealing Chan looking at all of them.

"Chan hyung." Seungmin muttered.

Jeongin freed himself from Changbin and Woojin, He walk out and his shoulder and Chan's shoulder touch in a hard way.

"Jeongin! Jeongin come back!" Woojin yelled, but it was way too useless. He rubbed his temples from stressing out.

"Chan, come here." Woojin said, Chan immediately followed and walk towards his hyung.

"What happened to Jeongin?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because you're the only one who can know that! Look what you made him look. All fans became so worried seeing him not participating in ever event and it would turn into a commotion." Woojin rolled his eyes, Chan sighed looking down.

"I didn't do anything." Chan muttered, Minho threw a punch at Chan on the face, Jisung and Changbin immediately hold onto the boy.

"Oh yes you did! We want the old Jeongin back!" Minho angrily yelled, Chan stood up by the help of Felix and Seungmin. He wipe the blood on the corner of his lips.

"Stop, the both of you. This is nonsense! We're the next whose performing." Hyunjin said.

Everyone stopped, yet it was as cold as Jeongin's heart.