18

"Chan?" Felix said in shock, they just saw Chan went out of his own bedroom for the very first time.

"What? Is it weird to get out of my own room?" Chan laughed dryly, it was so cold when he went out. He's the old Chan now, the cold one, the unhappy one.

"No! We're just, glad. That you finally went out." Minho answered and Jisung nodded.

"Well then, what's for lunch?" Cham asked yawning sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Uh, Woojin hyung is still buying some." Hyunjin said and Chan nodded at that. They noticed that Chan had a very dark aura.

"Chan hyung, do you miss Jeongin?" Seungmin suddenly asked, Chan was taken aback from the sudden question. He pursed his lips and sighed looking at them.

"No, I don't even miss him. He's just a person to me." Chan's words made everyone look so upset, knowing that their ship is sinking.

"You don't? Then what kind of person is he to you?" Jisung asked, they seemed so curious and wanted to know what happened.

"He's that not-so-important person to me, just a stranger. Just like the day when we first met." Chan huffed.

"But Chan, he loves you." Felix commented sincerely concerned for the both of them.

"Correction, he loved me, Felix." Chan corrected stressing out the word 'loved'. The five really looks sad, its something new that Chan would always say.

***

Months have passed, Chan is colder than the way he is before he even met Jeongin. His laughs, smiles are plastic and pretendious.

They we're so worried by the way he acts, he always keeps and copes himself in making songs and more works. Almost every hour of his life, he's always busy and tired.

"Guys! Guys! Today's the day." Felix sang like a broken bird. Changbjn threw a pillow at him as he giggled cutely and hugged the elder.

"Day? Day for what?" Seungmin asked yawning from the deep sleep with his boyfriend. They we're all set on the couch.

Popcorn, drinks and many more random stuffs we're on the table. The big screen television was playing Billboard Music Awards 2019.

Chan was just standing at the door of the kitchen, "Chan! Come here. Jeongin is in this." Woojin gestured him to come, but Chan refused.

Instead, he just went to the kitchen to eat some cookies and pour a milk on an empty cup. He drank it whole as he continue to eat.

Staring at the wind or is his hobby today, he doesn't want to join the others amd support the younger. He just fekt so blank and dark.

"And our best new solo male artist of the year." The MC started to talk, which is Lee Jongsuk with IU. The 7 we're nervous and was tensed.

"Congratulations, Yang Jeongin!"

Screams emerged from the Television and inside the house. Everyone looks so happy, they we're so surprised and some of these 7 dorks started to dance happily.

While Chan, he was still at the kitchen not giving a fuck. But in the inside, he felt so proud and happy for Jeongin.

"Thank you so much! This is my first ever award as solo, I feel so proud. First of all, I wanted to thank my fans for being with me. And my hyungs in Korea!" Jeongin happily cooed, the 7 yelled and screamed laughing.

"And, its an honor to be in this stage holding this trophy of best new male artist of the year, worldwide." Jeongin smiked at everyone.

"I, I have a message for a person, Chan hyung?" Those words echoed through Chan's ear. He froze on his spot, the 7 looked over the kitchen as they saw Chan's back was facing them.

"If you're listening, hyung, I just wanted to say that, I'm so sorry." Jeongin smiled painfully.

"You know hyung, I love you and I know you know that. I'm sorry for leaving you behind. Isn't so weird? You're the one who let me go yet, I'm the one whose blaming this shit."

"Hyung, I wanted to to tell you that, I still love you. I know what happened, don't listen to the words of others that judges us. I love you. That's what you should think and be with."

"Hyung please, stop making yourself so cold and have a hard time. I'm worried here, I'm scared to lose you too, I promise, I'll be there just for you."

"Chanie hyung, I miss you, I'm sorry and I love you. That's all." Joengin bowed wiping his tears as he went out of the stage.

Chan found himself crying while grasping the edge of the sink. He was sobbing quietly as the pain in his heart became much more worst.

"Motherfucker, I love you too Yang Jeongin."