4

FELIX POV

"Yow guys, I'm outiee." I said and opened the front door. I am wearing a red hoodie, black jeans and red vans.

"Yah Felix, where are you going?" Jeongin asked without using the word 'hyung'. As always.

"That's hyung to you, Jisung hyung needs me there. He's going to introduce me to someone." I explained and his face scrunched.

"Huh? Who?"

"Enough with the questions Jeonginie." Seungmin said and Jeongin looked at him. "You didn't call me hyung, kid. Where's your manners?"

I chuckled and just exited the house, I saw the van is waiting for me so I quicken my steps. Whoever this person I'm going to meet, I hope he or she have a god damn food.

***

I arrived at the building and saw Jackson hyung, we both waved and smiled at each other. And I continued to walk inside.

"Squirrel hyung!" I called out waving at Jisung hyung who just currently turned his attention to me. He gestured me to come to him so I run.

"Waddup?"

"You have a new stylist and at the same time, makeup artist." He said and my mouth made an perfect 'o' shape while e nodding.

"Who's this new stylist noona I have-"

"Hyung, its a hyung. Not a noona." He said which made my jaw drop. How come- who the- STYLIST HYUNG?!

"H-Hyung? Its a boy?" I asked and he nodded looking at me while crossing his arms.

"Be nice to him Felix, he's very amazing at everything. He's awesome, and we have tested his skills too. Oh, and there he is." Jisung hyung turned hsi head to the side with a smile. I followed his eyes and there, I saw a guy. Welp, he's my stylist HYUNG from now on.

He stopped infront of us and didn't even have the gut to smile, and when he looked at me, damn, my soul came out of my body.

His stare is scaring me to death!

"Changbin, this is Felix. Felix, this is Changbin, your new stylist." Jisung hyung said and I was literally frozen on my spot.

Changbin hyung then suddenly reach out his hand to me and smiled, sweetly. "Nice to meeg you, Felix." He said and I shake his hand awkwardly.

"Same to me, it was nice m-meeting you." Damn. Did I just stuttered? Felix stop stuttering.

"So, uh, I'll leave the both of you so you guys can knkw each other. I still have something to discuss with Minho." Jisung hyung said and walked away.

Then there was an awkward silence.

"So, can you show me the place where all the stylist and makeup artist are?" He suddenly asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure." I lead the way and we entered the elevator. And the moment that it closed, another awkward moment was inside.

"I noticed that you seem a little awkward with me?" He said between his laughs, I looked at him and quickly looked away.

"I, uh, just not used to it. I uhm, uh, eh... Not good at uh, meeting new erm.. People. Like you." I said bitch I'm stuttering.

"Well, your voice is deep." He said and I looked at him as we made eye contact. "Yeah, everyone will always notice that."

I chuckled awkwardly. "You're cute."

"W-What?"

"I said, you're cute. Especially when you're nervous and awkward." He smiled sweetly and my heart melted.

Bitch. I'm straight.

JEONGIN POV

It was so boring, really super boring. Oh, by the way. I'm sleeping at Chan's room every night, and I like to annoy him. Haha lol.

How about... I'll annoy him right now?

I stood up from the couch and run upstairs leaving Seungmin hyung and Hyunjin hyung alone.

I peeked inside the bedroom and saw him writing and stuff, he looks so problematic. I smirked and opened the door and closed it making a loud thud.

He jumped on his chair and removed his headphones, he looked at me and glared. "For the millionth time, will you stop slamming the door?!"

"Millionth? You just said it twice." I said and sat on the vacant chair infront of his desk.

"Watcha doin?" I asked looking down on whatever he's writing. He sighed and looked at me. "None of your business."

"RoOd." I sit back at the chair while swinging it around. I sighed not knowing what to do, everhthing is so boring.

I just plug my earphones on and listened to Day6's When you Love Someone. I closed my eyes and started listening.

CHAN POV

The devil is infront of me again, ugh, he's the most annoying person I have ever met. I just shrug it off and continued writing their new comeback.

"daeshin ureojugo shipgo naega daeshin apahaejugo shipeoyo, dashin geudaeye maeume sangcheoga naji anasseumyeon haeyo."

I was about to say something but his voice startled me, its just so.. Soothing and sweet.

I looked at him while he was singing, the thing I'm going to say to him faded by his angelic voice.

"nugungareul neomchige joahandaneun geon cham shingihagedo geureoteoragoyo."

I loose concentration, feels like all my problems faded away. I wanted to listen to it more.

Then I suddenly heard him laugh out loud. "Your voice is annoying." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Annoying? I just saw you looking at me while I was singing." He said which widen my eyes. Damn it Chan.

"Such a pretender, always ended up failing." he said and laughed a little too loud. While he was laughing, I grab a cookie and put it in his mouth.

He stopped and started munching the cookie, "Mm! Give me me more! I want more!" He said and I sighed.

I gave him the yhe box of cookies and his eyes sparkled as he smiled. He started munching the cookies happily.

And I go back to business, "Hyung here." He called out and got my attention. He point a cookie to me, more like he's going to feed me.

"No."

"Awwe please?"

"No, Jeongin."

"Jeonginie is sad." He pouted cutely at me, damn this kid.

"Fine." I said and he smiled happily, I opened my mouth and he gently shove the cookie inside as I started munching on it.

He smiled happily at me showing off his dimples cutely. And I found myself stupidly smiling too.