13

Chan woke up with no ine beside him anymore, he groaned sitting up on their bed ruffling his hair. He tilted his head to the side and saw a tray of breakfast. Kimbap with a glass of red tea.

And there was a note on it, he grab it and read it out. 'Hi hyung good morning! I hope you'll like my cook. Kind of nervous for today but hwaiting!'

Chan smiled to himself, he started eating the food that Jeongin made. And he was indeed amazed. After eating it, he grab hold onto the tray as he went downstairs.

But was met by different stupid face expressions. Or more like the leny face, MinHOE, Jisung, Woojin, Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin.

"What?" Chan asked in confusion, thet wiggled their eyebrows at him. "Oh nothing, we just saw a sweet couple making out last night."

Woojin smirked, Chan think for a moment and finally noticed that him and Jeongin we're the topic. He widened his eyes.

"Hush mate, no need to explain." Felix said with his aussie accent and smirked playfully.

"It was nothing, we we're just taken away." Chan said and put the tray on the kitchen sink. Probably embarrassed because his housemates find out that him and Jeongin had a hot make out session.

"Don't deny young man! We know that the both of you are dating." Seungmin telled and Chan almost choked on his saliva.

"No! We aren't." Chan said fully annoyed. The boys laughed at him. Chan rolled his eyes, he run upstairs and locked himself inside his room.

***

5 hours had passed and yet, Chan wasn't still able to focus on things he needs to do. He sighed, groaned in all the annoyance.

"Focus Bang Chrisㅡ no wait I don't like that, Focus Bang Chan! Yeah much better." He said and let out the deepest and longest sigh he did.

He heard a knock on the door, he rolled his eyes and came to open it. He bet its Seungmin or more like Felix, going to tease and annoy him. Or blackmailing him.

He opened the door and was about to talk, but it was Jeongin. He was smiling cutely and was wearing a plain black shirt, blue pale colored jeans and fully black vans.

Chan noticed how beautiful he was, he quickly pulled the flustered Jeongin inside, he closed the door shut and locked it.

He slammed Jeongin on the door and kissed him, not knowing why. But he looks so crazy just by kissing the younger.

Was he really going crazy?

Jeongin was beyond shock, he quickly pulled away and looked at his hyung's eyes. "Yow, what's with you? You look si stressed."

Jeongin look up and fixed Chan's grey hair, he smiled after and pinched his hyung's cheeks. "Jeongin they knew!"

"Oh, I know that already." Jeongin said and sat on bed leaving a confused Chan on the door.

Jeongin raised his eyebrows and giggled after, Chan melted and went to Jeongin's direction sitting down beside him.

"Jeongin?" The younger hummed, his eyes focused on his phone as he kept scrolling down the instagram. "Can I, can I kiss you?"

Jeongin froze, he turned his phone off and put it aside. He faced Chan and grab him by the collar, pulling him close asthe gap between them disappeared.

Chan calmed down, his hands went up ti Jeongin's cheeks cupping them. Thet tilted their heads to the side for better access.

Jeongin's left hand rested on Chan's shoulder, while his right hand went bacm to Chan's head and tugged his hair deepening the kiss.

It was totally, hot.

They melted by each other's presence, Chan is going crazy by Jeongin's soft lips. He just wanted to kiss him forever. UWU.

The two pulled away and breathed for air, Jeongin laughed after. "Like, this is so weird. Are we even dating?"

"To be honest, I don't even know at all." Chan responded with a smile. "I just really want to kiss you so bad. Your lips are so addicting!"

Jeongin blushed and awkwardly laughed, Chan find it cute. "So, how was the variety show?"

"It was awesome! I loved it so much. Thet also made me dance baby shark but," He paused and bit his lip sexily, "Sexy version"

"Chill there boy." Chan laughed nervously, he didn't know what to think but that lip bite was indeed, the sexiest.

"But I'm amazing!" Jeongin pouted cutely. His duality was the best. Chan smiled and pinched the younger's cheeks.

"Yes, you are!" Jeongin giggled and hugged his hyung. They ended up cuddling all day in their room, talking about life and stuff.