6

JISUNG POV

I brewed the coffee I made and stir it to be much better. Everyone's out, I guess. Well, Felix is always in the studio nowadays. Seungmin and Hyunjin are on a photoshoot at Jeju Island for a magazine cover. Well, Chan is upstairs with Jeongin, I guess arguing and stuff.

And Minho, he went to the the grocery store awhile ago. I sighed and went out of the kitchen to only see the Minho, who was sitting on the couch while watching.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me and smiled sweetly, "When did you even came in here?" I asked and took a sip on my coffee.

"About when you we're still making your coffee." He said and turn his attention to the TV again.

I looked on what he was watching, it was his drama. Well, as you can see, Minho is also an actor and he became the main character on this new drama.

I sat somehow at the very edge of the couch, a few spaces gapping away from us. He was busy watching it.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the girl, his leading lady. They we're talking. "Hey, I didn't know you're in here."

Then Minho spoke up as he look at the girl, "Well, I followed you here. I told you, I will always be wherever you are." He smiled sweetly at her.

"Yah, you're creeping me out." The girl giggled and Minho smiled at her. He held on her waist and caress her cheeks.

I gulped. Their faces coming closer, and closer. As their lips finally touched. I looked away and felt the enviness inside.

I put the coffee on the small table infront of the couch and stood up, but he pulled my wrist making me sit back down.

He then cupped my cheeks and closed the gap between us, my eyes widen in shocm but I also melted from the softness and taste of his lips.

He guided my hands and put it on his shoulders. He deepen the kiss and bit my lower lip making me gasp. He took the advantage to push his tongue inside my warm cavern.

He explaored every inch in it. My hands slide down to his chest and starred to unbutton his shirt, and when it was halfway unbuttoned, he pulled away and stopped me.

"Wild I see." He smriked and carried me bridal style as we went inside in his and Seungmin's shared room.

JEONGIN POV

"Urgh." Chan groaned and slammed his hands hard on his desk making some few papers flew away.

It made me stop playing on my phone and look at him, I was on the couch and he always looks so problematic.

He sighed deeply and dip his head in his palms. He looks so stressed, I feel bad now. I don't know why but, its just that, sometimes I can't stand it.

I stood up putting my phone aside the couch and went Chan's direction. He didn't notice me standing at the back of him.

My shaking hands went and stayed on his shoulder, and I can say he felt it at the way he flinched.

I started to move my fingers massaging his shoulder making him calm a little. He moaned a bit finally calming down.

"Don't stop." He ordered and I hummed in response as I continued doing my job. I felt myself smiling, after a few massages, he finally let me stop.

He turned his chair to face me, but it caughr me off quuard when his leg hit my foot causing me to fall on top of him. Bit I was lucky when I held onto the table with one hand, and my other hand was on the armchair.

I gulped and he stared straight into my eyes, and then down to my lips. He licked his own lips making me shake in nervousness.

"Ahh Minho!" We heard a loud moan coming from the next room. We widen our eyes in shock.

I stood up and looked at him in confuse, he just chuckled. "Maybe its Jisung, bet they're doing something again."

I nodded and laughed, "Quiet down the two of you!" I yelled and Chan laughed, his laugh echoed throughy ears. He laughed for the very first time.

"What are you looking at?" He asked and I shook my head grinning. "You laughed, like for the first time in forever."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head as he turn his chair infront of his desk again. I pulled a stool and sat on it and was beside Chan.

"You see problematic, can I help?" I asked and he nodded. We worked together and also listened to some songs.