3

"The fans are so happy Jeongin!" Minho hyung exclaimed which made me smile in the widest way.

He gave me his phone excitedly and I read the comments. The caption says, 'New member of Straykids, Yang Jeongin. 17 years old, vocalist and maknae. Welcome your new idol STAYs.' And it was posted on twitter, instagram and Youtube. And my darn ugly face was posted too.

'Omg

'Omg. I have a new biass.'

'freaak. Mom I'm in love.'

'Damn Daniel!!'

I smiled once again reading the fan's comments. "They love me!" I said and we laughed happily.

Everyone is so happy but Chan entered the house with his poker face on. We all looked at him.

"What are you guys looking at?" He said coldy and everyone looked away. He's not being nice to us.

I'll just inuslt him, and make his blood boil.

"Hey Chan." I blurted out munching some chips that Felix gave me. Everyone gasp and Chan looked at me scrunching his face.

"What's that on your face?" I asked and he put his hand on his face roaming it around trying to find what's wrong.

"What? Where?" He asked a little panicking, I wanted to laugh but I have to play cool.

"Look, there is!" I said and came close to him. He looked at me waiting for the answer, "I think its ugliness."

It became silent, "PFFT. WAHAHAHHAHA" Everyone was dying in laughter. And I saw Chan's eyes already in fire.

"Yah, if you have nothing good to say. You may leave stray kids." He said which made me pout.

"Maybe I can leave Stray Kids, but first, I need to finish my contract. Second, the STAYs will be upset is I left. Third, I haven't been into a music video and haven't even perform on stage. And fourth, you're just the producer, not the boss like Hyung." I said and smirked at him.

Everyone cooed and I can feel the victory when I smirked." Savage bruhh." Felix hyung said and everyone made the 'Ohh' sound.

"Shut the fuck up!" Chan yelled.

"You shut the fuck up, bitch." I defended and it became silent once again.

"Jeonginie, you just cursed like twk times." Woojin hyunh said and I smiled at them.

"Just because I'm the maknae, that doesn't mean I can't curse. At ten, I alreadt learned how to curse." I said and which amde their jaw drop.

"Such a Naughty baby you are." Seungmin hyung said and I smiled at him amd nodded.

"Like a devil." Chan said and rolled his eyes. I smirked and pulled his necktie, yep his wearinv a necktie, and his face was close to mine now. Like it was inches away.

"The devil of yours." I whispered and he was panicking, his eyes we're shaking and he's already sweating. It took 5 seconds for him to stay calm.

I then softly blew straight to his lips which startled him the most. I let go of him and he blinked for like a million.

"Y-You don't r-really have m-manners." He stuttered and run upstairs. I chuckled and turned around to face them. They we're all shock.

"Hyungs! Did you see that?" I sajd happily and walked to them. I sat on Seungmin hyung's lap facing all of them with a bright smile.

"Welp, Jeongin is back in being a baby." Minho hyung said and everyone nodded.

"And he's goddamn heavy." Seungmin hyung said pretending to be dying at the moment and everyone laughed.

"And I think I'm the only straight person here." Felix said and everyone laughed once again.

"You said it." Hyunjin hyung laughed.