Vlog Gone Wrong ▪ Seungmin

Y/n's POV

Walking down the road full of confidence, I started doing my vlog. Today is my boyfriend's birthday and I'm gonna surprise him together with my viewers.

"So I'm walking now to his apartment which is just ten minutes away from the mall I went to. I bought him a chocolate cake and a gift. I know you missed him since you haven't seen him on my past vlogs but yeah. Today is the day! The comeback of my Mr. Seungmin." I stated to the camera while chuckling. I haven't visited him for the past weeks because I don't want to disturb him. He is really busy doing his graduation requirements which I understand.

I knocked a few times on the main door but no one is answering. I put the tripod on the floor and fished out the spare key on my pocket. I opened the door with a creaking sound as it automatically close.

I clicked my instagram app and took a picture of the stairs with the caption 'go upstairs or call him'. As I patiently waited for ten minutes before checking the poll, I lit up the candle on the cake.

"I'm excited!" I whispered to the camera with excitement. It's a good thing after all that he wasn't able to hear the knock on the door I created a while ago.

"So now, let's check the poll."

"Oh, 92% on 'go upstairs'. Let's do it." I walked slowly, trying my best not to create noise. When I'm already near his door, I heard his voice.

"Good morning, love." He said. Hmm. . .are you going to send me voicemail?

I hold the doorknob and widely opened the door. As I took a step inside, the cake dropped on the floor together with my camera.

"Seungmin. . ."

"Y/n?" Seungmin stand up from his bed and walked towards me.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"I'm sorry." He said with a hint of sadness on his voice. He glanced at the girl on his back. The girl or should I say his girl smiled at me bitterly.