Supportive ▪ Felix

Felix

I looked at her as she rap confidently on stage, owning it. The students bang their heads as they listen to every beat of the song. It is not her part already so she move at the back and continue dancing. Roaming her eyes around, she stopped on mine and smiled.

"How was my perfomance?" Ava asked, widely smiling.

I went near her and hugged her. "It was amazing." I whispered in her ear. As I hugged her tighter, she pushed me.

"I don't smell good right now and my brother might see us." She shyly smiled. Her brother might really see us since we are standing on the school grounds and from the faculty room, we can clearly be seen.

Today, we have an event on our school. Student's Day. A lot of students showcase their talent. Some are dancing. Some sang and some showed their special talents.

After Ava's performance together with her groupmates, we already went back to the classroom.

"A, your company is starting a survival show right?" I asked her. Ava is a trainee at JYP entertainment for two years now. They aren't allowed to be in a relationship so we keep our relationship to ourselves. 8 months ago, Ava already started to hide our relationship to the company. She might be kicked out if they find out. I'm worried.

"Yeah. They are starting it in two weeks. I'm nervous, F." She said as she blow her bangs. What a cutie!

"Nervous for?" I asked.

"Nervous because JYP didn't even compliment me in my two years of training. I might be eliminated early. Omo!" She exclaimed.

"It's okay. You know I'll always be there." I genuinely smile. She smiled at me but their is sadness in her eyes.

"I'm worried about us."

"Don't be." I hugged her and patted her back.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

A month already passed. Ava is safe for elimination this week and I'm happy about it. I called her a few times already to congratulate her but she didn't answer my calls.

A calling. . .

"F, I'm really sorry. Practice isn't over yet. I just made an excuse. I'm outside of the company now and it's really cold." She said on the other line. She made me worry by what she said so I ended the call and just texted her.

To A:

Hey! I'm sorry. I just want to congratulate you. I promise not to disturb you for now. Keep soaring high. Iloveyou.

From A:

Thank you! It's okay. I missed you so much too that's why I want to hear your voice. Send vm later aright? Iloveyou.

After she texted me, I finally made a decision. For now, I will let her choose her dream. I want her to focus on what she love.

'Goodbye for now, love.' I thought.

I started typing my last message for her. . .

╚═════════════. .✯ .╝

I don't really know the rules in JYP about having a relationship hehe. Sorry for typos and incorrect grammars. Thank you for reading!

And to those people who read, vote(especially those who really flooded me with notifs), and commented, thank you very much. You completed my 2018♡