12

After a while, me an the boys were back at the tree, along with Namjoon.

Yoongi was back in the tree, and Hoseok and Taehyung had claimed my legs already, and were laying down on either side of me, their heads resting on my lap.

Once and a while I caught Jimin.. Smelling Namjoon, but I guess it's just a hybrid thing.

"So, Namjoon," I said, as the Lynx looked up at me, "Where's your owner?"

He hesitated for a moment, "I.. I ran away.." He said, his pointy cat ears pinning flat against his head.

"Why?" I ask, trying to get up and move closer to him, but the two whiny babies that were currently clinging to my lap were preventing me from doing so.

He stayed silent.

I felt something hit me in the head, before I looked up at Yoongi, who was glaring at me from in the tree.

I sigh, "What was that for.."

"I'm hungry.." He mumbled.

"Me too me too!!" Jimin yelled, scooting towards me, but his hand was still resting on Namjoon's leg.

"Alright.. Well I guess we could go get pizza.." I say, earning a confused look from everyone before I look down to see an excited looking Taehyung.

"Guess you're the only one who knows what that is, huh." I say, stroking his stripy ear, expecting him to start purring, but alas, tigers don't purr.

He nodded happily, "Uh-huh! I've never had it but it looks good, my old master never let me have any.." He whined.

"Alright, well the sooner you get off of me we can go get some."

~~~~~

(I'm super sorry it's so short, writers block sucks and this is all I came up with.. I'll try to write another chapter soon <3)