"You don't know me, daylighter."

Aetos remained quiet. Cobie doesn't know what to do, he and Erik had agreed to give their friends time to sort themselves. They weren't going to meddle.

"Colson, can you please get me a tub of yogurt from the fridge and a couple of fruits?" Cobie asked, trying to diffuse the tense atmosphere in the room.

Colson looked away from Aetos. "I'll be back in five."

Immediately Colson left the room, Aetos made his way to the bed and sat on it. He let out a loud sigh and Cobie takes a step forward.

"I'm fine." The Vampire said and Cobie nods.

"Okay." Cobie replied, he doesn't press.

Aetos shakes his head and gets up from the bed. He shoved one hand into the pocket of his pants and walked closer to Cobie.

"Erik is a lucky man. The moon goddess chose well." Aetos said, gently placing one hand on Cobie's shoulder. "You both compliment each other."

"You've said this before."

Aetos shrugged. "That's cause it's true."

Cobie smiled shyly at the vampire. "Thank you."

There was a knock on the door, Gabriel peeped in to say it was time. Aetos pressed a kiss to Cobie's forehead and followed Gabriel out of the room. Colson appears with the yogurt and hands it to Cobie who placed it on the nearest surface.

"We have to get going. Everyone is here." Colson informs Cobie who nods. Cobie grabbed his jacket and shrugged it on, his finger softly grazing the material of the jacket.

"Thank you for picking this out." Cobie tells his brother who smiles at him.

"You are my favorite brother, I'd do anything for you."

"I'm your only brother, Colly."

"Don't call me that."

They walk down the stairs together, Cobie holding onto his brother's elbow. The house was quiet but as they step closer to the door leading to the large yard, he could hear the murmuring of a large crowd.

Once he stepped out into the open, Cobie lets out a loud gasp. There was a podium raised up high with slim stairs leading to the top, large columns were placed around the yard with green twines with bright colored covering every inch of each column.

"Oh my goddess..."

"Queen Freya contributed too. We can't have a Luna ceremony like this without flower." Colson replied.

Once they got closer, the murmuring died down and all eyes was on Cobie. Cobie looked around, trying to find his mate.

where are you? Cobie asks, his voice pushing through the mind link.

on the other side. I'm walking towards you, came Erik's reply.

Colson stops when they got to the stairs and gestured for Cobie to continue. Cobie stared at the wooden steps for a few seconds before placing his feet on his. He walks up the stairs until he got to the top podium where Erik was waiting for him.

Erik looked breathtaking. His hair was styled back, his beard neatly trimmed, he had on a white shirt tucked into neatly pressed pants and a black blazer. Just like Cobie's. Seeing Erik standing there, a large smile on his face and the confidence of a thousand gods made Cobie feel calm.

There was nothing to be worried about. Fuck, he had been crazy to even feel nervous. This was Erik for fuck sake. The man who had been with him, the man who fought for him, the man created just for him, the man who loved him fiercely. Erik Tomlinson.