040 | The End

Nervous.

Cobie was nervous. He has on a white shirt that was tucked into neatly pressed fit black slacks and suede shoes. His hair had been styled with a patten to the side and his eyes have been yellow with nerves for hours.

"It's going to be fine." Gabriel said. He's perched on Cobie's bed and dressed in pencil tight black gown, white sneakers and he had on a blonde wig.

"You look so beautiful." Cobie said as he stared at Gabriel who blushed.

"You look breathtaking. My brother won't know what hit him." Gabriel said, a bright smile on his face.

"I'm nervous." Cobie confessed. "I don't know what to do."

"It's fine. All the wolves are coming in, Queen Freya had come in early and the entire place looks beautiful."

"I thought it wasn't a wedding." Cobie began to pace. He wasn't sure what to do, he wiped his sweaty palm down his slacks.

"It's not but we are a close knit pack of thousands and our head Alpha, someone who couldn't turn but took care of us had found a mate. A mate. Something that was deemed impossible. His mate had also protected members of the pack in times of need without hesitation." Gabriel explained. He stood up and walked closer to Cobie and placed his hands on Cobie's arms. "You bet your ass everyone is going to make it look and feel special."

"I don't know why I'm nervous."

"A lot of people do but then it all disappears when you see Erik." Aetos replied as he walked into the room, the door closing behind him. He hands Cobie the box and Cobie flips it open.

Sitting on a red pillow was the ring Cobie had picked out.

"It's going to be okay."

"You bet your ass it's going to be." Colson cheered as he walked in. "It looks so fucking beautiful outside. You're going to love it."

Aetos takes a step away from Cobie and let Colson weak his arms around his brother. Cobie tucked his nose into Colson's neck and sighs.

"Mum would be so proud."

"I hope so."

Gabriel takes his excuse and walked out of the room. Aetos doesn't leave, he stays in the corner and when Cobie pulls back he noticed something that made him laugh mentally. Colson and Aetos were matching. Aetos and Colson both had on blue. Aetos has on a black button up shirt that was tucked into pressed black pants and a light blue blazer with two large buttons while Colson had on a blue button up that was tucked into black pressed pants and a black blazer with large buttons.

"Cobie Alexander Deckard." Colson said as he pulled away from the hug. "Look at me."

Cobie smiles as he looked at his brother. "Yes, Colson Alasdair Deckard."

"You're going to walk out there, repeat whatever the fuck those rude Elders say and ta da, you're done."

"I don't think it works that way."

"What I mean is," Colson rolled his eyes. "You are going to do great, you are going to be great and I am going to be there. I and Pa. Every step of the way."

"Thank you so much." Cobie doesn't realize he was crying until Colson's thumb began to wipe his tears away. "You are the best."

"I know."

"He is." Aetos adds.

The two brothers turn to Aetos who looked like a deer caught in headlights. Cobie lets out a small smile and slid the slim box into the pocket of the blazer he was going to wear.