017

Cobie shot up immediately he heard the creak of his door being pushed open. He sits up on the bed, his hand curling around the hand gun under the pillow he sleeps on. He calms down when he noticed it was Erik. He watched as Erik locks the door and walked closer into the room. Erik had on just a pair of sweatpants that hung low on his waist with his black underwear peeking over the waistline of the sweatpants.

"Erik, it's late." Cobie whispered, shuffling upwards while Erik took a seat on the bed.

"I had a bad dream and I needed to check if you're okay."

"You can hear my heartbeat from outside the door, why did you have to come in?" Cobie whispered while he stared at Erik with wide eyes.

Erik doesn't say anything. He looks at Cobie then at his legs. "Do I need a reason to come and see you? You're my mate." Erik replied, looking away from his legs to Cobie who stared back at him. Cobie frowned and moved closer to the wolf, he placed his hand over the Alpha's forehead.

"You don't have a temperature, so you should be fine."

"I told, I just had a bad dream." Erik repeats, sighing afterwards. Cobie frowned at that and moved closer. He wraps his hand around Erik's shoulder and with right hand, bends Erik's head till it was resting on his shoulder. He could feel Erik's through his shirt but doesn't move away. He only wanted to comfort Erik who seemed like he was hurting.

"What was your dream about?"

"I woke up and you were gone. I searched the entire Astir but I couldn't find you or your scent." Erik says, his voice coming out slow. He raised his head and stared at Cobie. "I thought I had lost you, that I would never get to kiss you, like I would never get to kiss you again." Erik said, reaching up to cup Cobie's cheeks.

"I'm not going anywhere." The yet was however left unsaid. As far as Cobie knew Astir was safe in the meantime. Yes, everyone here knew about his eyes and still treated him normally, yet, Cobie felt like there was another shoe waiting to drop. Something might happen, something terrible that might make him have to leave Astir. He doesn't voice this out but instead smiled at Erik who was staring at him.

"I'm here."

"Cobie I don't know what I would do if I lose you." Erik whispered, stroking Cobie's cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm here, Erik."

"Promise me you'll stay, Stuart Little."

"I'm here, Erik. Here." Cobie repeats. The one thing he'd hate to do was to promise and fail. He couldn't promise Erik that he'd stay here forever but for now, he's was here. For now, he was here. He closed the distance between them and kissed Erik. He shifts closer, Erik's hands falling from his face to his waist as they pulled Cobie closer. Erik kissed Cobie as passionately as he could, his tongue finding its way into Cobie's mouth, taking and tasting.

In the blink of an eye, Erik flipped them over. He pressed Cobie into the sheet, his mouth never leaving Cobie's. He trailed kisses down Cobie's neck and sucked a love bite into the side of his neck, nipping to make sure the mark.

"Erik..." Cobie moaned, arching his body off the bed as Erik pulled off the shirt.

"Let me take care of you." Erik whispered, throwing the offending shirt behind him. He crawls in between Cobie's legs, his lips kissing Cobie's smooth skin. He raises Cobie's left leg up to his hip, prompting the vet to wrap his legs around him tightly.

"Erik more..." Cobie moaned, pushing his fingers into Erik's hair. "More..." he whines.

Erik takes one of Cobie's nipple into his mouth and sucked, his tongue playing with the small bud. Cobie arched into the soft touch, his hands tightening in Erik's hair. Erik teased and sucked on the bud until Cobie was mush underneath him. He pays the same attention to the Cobie's left nipple whilst his fingers played with the bud he had just left, pinching and squeezing.