031

Previously on Silver Moon...

"What makes you think you know anything about love?"

"Because I am in love!" Cobie snapped. "I love him. I love Erik. I love everything for his face to his claws when he shifts. I love his laugh, his eyes, his nose, even that stupid anger of his. I love the way he puts me first, I love the way he makes me feel comfortable.  L love the way he holds me, I love the way he kisses me, I love the way he pampers me, I love the way he takes care of me, I love him the way he is. So yes, I do know things about love."

"And what about you? Do you feel the same?"

It takes Cobie a couple of seconds to realise that Colson wasn't talking to him but someone beside him. He turns around quickly and his eyes widened when he sees Erik standing there.

"I do." The Alpha said. "I love him so much it frightens me. I love the way he makes me strong, the way he holds me too, I love his scent, I love how soft and warm he is, I love how smart he is, I love how brave and courageous he is, I love how caring he is. I love how he is always beside me, I love how he holds my hand, I love the feel of his weight when we cuddle, I love his eyes, I love his hair, I love his lips. I love him. I love you, Cobie."

NOW

Cobie doesn't know who moved first but in the blink of an eye, he finds himself wrapped in Erik's arms, the Alpha's face in his hair as he whispered.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much."

Cobie lets out a wet laugh as he tightened his hold around Erik's waist. "I love you so much."

Erik doesn't say another word, he just hold onto Cobie and took in deep breathes, trying to get as close to Cobie's scent as possible. When they finally pull apart a few minutes later, Cobie quickly remembered what had led to this. He spun around and stared at his brother who had a smirk on his face. Did he plan this?

"You little shit..."

"Love you too, brother. Go and have your fun and forget about my issues because to be honest with you, I don't actually like Michel. He's a nice guy but I feel if I get any closer to him, Gabby is going to kill me in my sleep." Colson said, an amused smile on his face.

"Don't call him that." Erik replied.

He had listened to Colson's heart as he spoke and there wasn't even a jump or a little blip. His mate's twin was saying the truth. The little shit.

"Go and do dirty things to my brother." Colson said with a wave before he turns around and walked down the stairs.

Once Colson was gone, Erik grabbed Cobie and threw him over his shoulder. He lets out a loud laugh when Cobie began to wiggle in his arms.

"This is so romantic."

"I will romance you so hard." Erik said with a chuckle.

Erik ends up taking Cobie to his room and locked the door behind him. He gently placed Cobie on the bed and took a step back to admire him. To admire his mate who loves him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just looking at you, looking at my mate." Erik replied, his lips still stretched around a smile. Damn, his cheeks would be hurting him.

"Why don't you come over here and kiss me?"

Erik didn't need to be told twice. He made his way to Cobie, pushes his hands into the space between Cobie's back and the bed. He pulls him up into him and leaned down to close the rest of the distance between their lips.