~Chapter 9: Mysterious Homeless Girl~

(Art not by me! Obviously...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Virgil's POV~

I was walking to the coffee shop since it's close and popular with the college students. I then saw the same dark brown-haired girl. She was sitting outside the coffee shop. She had a bunch of flowers with her. I decided to actually talk to her. I walked up to her. She looked up at me and sunk down. I crouched down to her level.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I saw you the last time I was here. Do you have a name?" I said.

"D-Deirdre..." She stuttered.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"7..." She answered. A 7-year-old out here?

"What are you making?"

"Um... f-flower c-crowns..."

I looked at the flowers she had. She already made 2. I knew I was going to look weird, but...

"Can you teach me?" I asked. She looked surprised. Then she looked down at all the flowers around her.

"I did g-get too many flowers... I g-guess." She said. I sat down beside her.

She taught me how to weave the flowers together. She was actually really good at it.

~ A few moments later~

I made flower crowns for the others. Deirdre gave me hers that she made since she could always make more.

"Um... mister? I still didn't get your name." Deirdre said.

"Virgil."

"Virgil...? Okay, I'll see you around." She said before running off.

I walked back to the college.

~In the hallway of the dorms~

I was finally in the hallway and walking to the room. I got out my key and unlocked the door. I decided to surprise the others with the flower crowns.

I casually walked in and closed the door.

Patton was the closest, being in the chair. I carefully placed a light blue flower crown on his head. I walked into the kitchen area where Emile and Remy were. When Emile turned his back on me, I placed a pink and blue flower crown on his head. I placed a black and white one on Remy. Roman and Logan were sat on the couch. I tiptoed up behind the couch. I placed a dark blue flower crown on Logan. I proceeded to place a yellow, red, and white one on Roman. Then I placed the black and purple on my head.

"Why is there a flower crown on my head?" Patton asked. Then everyone else felt around their heads, including me to keep up the act.

"Who on Earth would put these on our heads?" Logan asked. I couldn't help but snicker.

"Well, I think they did a good job, these are pretty," Emile said. I smiled a bit since I made Emile's.

"Yeah, I agree," Remy said.

"You guys are too much..." I mumbled.

"What did you say, Virgil?" Roman asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing!" I said.

"How did they know our favorite colors?" Roman asked. I didn't know he would figure it out!

"Yeah... how?" Remy asked.

"Because I may or may not have been the one to make most of them..." I muttered, quietly. But, Roman and Logan heard me.

"Wait, Virgil? You made these?" Roman asked.

"I said 'most of them'," I said. "I didn't say 'all of them'."

"I didn't know you could make flower crowns," Emile said.

"I didn't know either. I just met someone who knew how to make them. I'm just surprisingly good at it." I said.

"Who is that someone?" Remy asked.

"A 7-year-old homeless girl..." I muttered.

"The homeless girl that's always by the coffee shop?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, she knows how to make flower crowns. She helped me with these." I explained.

I walked to my room and closed the door. I got my guitar and played a random song by FOB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Roman's POV~

I looked at the flower crown. I heard the faint sound of a guitar.

"Should we be worried or...?" Emile asked.

"I don't know..." Remy said.

"I don't think we should," I spoke up. Everyone looked at me. "I know Virgil isn't the first one to initiate a conversation, but he actually went up to the girl anyway."

"Hm... you're right. Virgil usually looks at the person in case they're dangerous. He knows what danger looks like. Trust me..." Emile said.

"See? I don't think we should worry about Virgil." I said. 'But I should...'

I got up from the couch and walked to my room, closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Virgil's POV~

I looked at one more flower crown I made. A yellow and black one...

'Does Deceit like flowers? Wait, does Deceit even wear flower crowns? They're normally for girls... but boys can wear them too.' I thought. I sighed. 'I'll just give it to him and run away.'

I put my flower crown and Deceit's next to each other on the desk. I put my guitar back in its case. It was almost ready for dinner, so I can listen to music and browse the internet for something that's actually interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~