Chapter14

~skip to the week I start school~

nothing happened last week, Hayes was in school too and the different times so we could really talk much. I missed that.

on the brighter side of things, well actually not bright at all I'm starting school today, I hated school back home I only liked it because of Hayes and now all I have is Mia and I might not like her. Hope she's nice.

it was 7am.

"Urgh, this is way too early, I need to sleep." I said

"Your going to school today and that's final" my Mom shouted she obviously heard me from her room.

I decided to get up and get changed I wore black fake converse, denim jeans and grey sweater that says 'new York' and I wore light makeup

by the time I got everything sorted we left.

My Mom drove me to school. It was quite a big school. As we got there my Mom parked her car and we walked into what was called 'main office'

"Hello, My daughter, Lucy is joining your school today." My Mom said to a woman with short blonde hair behind the glass window

"Ahh, yes I can show her around with you then she can she her class today then take actual classes with them." the lady said

Me and Mom looked at each other

"Okay" My Mom said

We left and she showed me around the school where I would have classes like Math and science. As we got to a building she took us up two stairs and into a room filled with people my age. This was my new class. No one as special as Hayes in there boy or girl actually.

"stay out here and I'll tell the teacher and we can introduce you to the class" The woman said again

"Ok" I said

The woman walked in and talked to the teacher. The class was loud so no one could her them talk. and no one could see me and my Mom.

Then the woman walked out the room.

"Class! listen! as you know someone is joining us from the US" The teacher said then gestures towards the door

I walk in. Then the woman stood next to me.

"Everyone this is Lucy, and she will be joining your class tomorrow" The lady said as I gave a little wave.

I looked at some of the girls and one group of girls was sitting close by each other. The ones in front turned around and looked at the ones behind them shocked. I can tell they knew about me and Hayes. great.

*Quick Authors Note*

Sorry it was quite sort and not interesting.