Chapter13

~We arrived at the new UK house~

"Lucy! Wake up! We're at the new house!" My Mom or since I live in the UK should I say mum.. Aw no! I'm not used to that!

I opened my eyes and looked out my car window. There were quite a few girls screaming.

I then got out the car and my Mom handed me my luggage. I decided to take my luggage in then talk to the girls.

"Hey guys what are you all doing here?" I asked the mostly screaming girls "YOUR HAYES GIRLFRIEND" someone shouted "Ohh.. Well" I said "WE KNOW YOU BROKE UP BUT WE STILL LOVE YOU!" Someone else shouted "Awh, thanks, well I have to go inside but bye guys! I love you all!" I said

I went inside. Just managed too though. I checked the house out. It was ok I suppose. I ran up to pick my room, there were three bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom but it was only me and my Mom.

"Mom why are ther-" I was cut off by my older brother.. Aaron great "Oh great your living with us!" I said to him "Yeah, deal with it" he smiled. He a really strong British accent "Wow! Your accent!" I said.

He just ignored me and set up his bedroom.. The biggest room of course. I had the smallest bedroom. Obviously I hated this. I wanted my old house and Hayes and all my friends.

I tweeted; Don't get me wrong UK your amazing but USA I want you back and other people :(

I was gonna be homeschooled for a week then I'll go to High school which was middle school. I wish I could stay homeschooled though.

My brother and Mom barged into my room with my bed. They put it down and I got my pillow and blankets and my duvet then my Mom and brother once again barged in and this time it was a bunch of boxes one was for my wardrobe another was a desk one had a TV another had all my clothes and stuff.

Next thing a knock was at the front door my Mom opened it and it was my Uncle he also lived in the UK he came to put together my wardrobe and desk then I would be sorted and then my brother then my Mom then the kitchen and living room. My Mom wanted me to be happy so I was ready first.

Once everyone was ready it was 10pm my Mom went to be at 11pm and I would just stay up until I wanted too.

I was mainly on my phone.

I tweeted; Anyone from Wales? Cause I'm here and I would love to meet you all.

A girl called Mia tweeted; @Lucy767 I live in Wales and I know your coming into my class in school try told us :)

I favourited it and followed her.

I can't wait to meet Mia she looks pretty by her picture. As I was thinking if meeting Mia I got a FaceTime call from Hayes.

I answered.

"Hey! Lucy!" Cameron said on Hayes phone.

"Cam!" I said copying his voice

We both laughed.

"How's the UK?" Cam asked

"Ok, I suppose it's 10pm right now, what's the time at home?" I asked

"It's 2 in the afternoon." He said

"Oh cool! That's pretty weird" I said

"Yeah.. We miss you, haha I promised myself I wouldn't cry but yeah, you were nice, a good friend" he said

"Thanks Cam your gonna make me cry!" I laughed

"Well get some sleep beautiful" Cam said but only as a friend

"Goodnight Cam" I giggled

He hung up.

I decided to go to bed.