Chapter10

~ A week later ~

Nothing happened this week I just stayed home and returned all of Hayes' stuff to Nash to give it to Hayes. I wanted to see him so I went on his Instagram.

"Why Hayes I loves you!" I said to myself whilst looking at his selfie

The caption said: Guys, me and Lucy aren't a 'thing' anymore, sorry and I hope you understand.

I looked at the comments.

"THANK GOD YOU FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT SHES ULGY!"

"Awh no! Please get back together!"

On that note I decided to go on Twitter and tweet.

"Why? You could have waited longer. You obviously don't care. I haven't even seen you all week." I tweeted

I felt bad but, I felt good as well that he knew how I feel.

I was going to move in just 2 days and I basically had no friends. Lauren was to focused on Cameron, she got so attached that Cam broke up with her. Then the thought popped into my head! Matt! We are really good friends just haven't spoke since Magcon.. Oh.. I'll text him anyways.

Me: Hi Matt. You might or might not remember me but, we met at Magcon, Lucy? Hayes' ex girlfriend.

Matt: Oh yeah course! Hey how are ya? And wait.. Ex!?

Matt replied.

Me: Yeah, could I call you?

Matt: Sure :)

I call Matt and after 2 rings he answers.

"Hello?" I say "Hi Lucy, is everything ok?!" Matt said "Yeah, urm.. Well I'm moving.. To the UK in two days and that's why Hayes broke up with me" I said "Oh I'm so sorry and what airport are you flying from?" Matt said "Um.." I say then tell him the airports name.

We chat for awhile, Matt was a great friend. I hope we keep in touch a lot.

After about an hour we stopped talking.

** Authors Note **

Hi! Sorry it's not that long but yeah. Next chapter will be the day she moves. Enjoy - Lucy :) xx