Chill Day With Hayes Chapter3

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in the morning feel so happy I was deeply in love.

I just got up and went on my phone I really wanted to see Hayes again! I loved him and I need to see him I couldn't bare to be away from him.

I got a text it read Hayes: Hey Lucy! Wanna come to my house my moms going out with my step-dad if you wanna babysit?

I replied; Me: Sure. What time should I come over?

Hayes: Um.. I don't know you can have breakfast and get ready and come round if you want it doesn't matter.

Me: how early are they going out? 😂

Hayes: Oh, there shopping and there going out later but, were friends? We can chill or something

Me: Chill? With Skylnn around wanting to play Horsy? Haha

Hayes: oh no she's with my mom shopping.

Me: Oh okay I'll be round soon.

I ran downstairs and put cereal into my bowl and poured milk as quickly as possible I took my cereal into my room I ate it slowly as I was changing once I changed I ate my breakfast and just lefted it on my desk I put on my makeup and got ready to go.

I left straight away.

I knocked the door. Hayes opened the door wearing A shirt and shorts.

"Hey Lucy, come in!" Hayes said

I walked inside.

"Thanks, so how are you?" I stupidly said "since yesterday? Fine" Hayes laughed

I burst out laughing

"Okay yeah that was stupid!" I laughed "Look I didn't get a chance to ask you this yesterday so.. I'm going to a party do you want to come?" Hayes asked me "Sure I would love to meet your friends" I excitedly said "well ok then it's tomorrow at 9". Hayes said "okay I should be able to make it" I said

We both sat on the sofa again but this time we decided to actually talk.

"So you gonna come to Magcon next week?" Hayes asked me. "Well.. I wanted to but I got this job to pay for Magcon tickets because my mom wouldn't pay and I don't have the money." I said "Oh well I can see if you could come with me and Nash?" Hayes said "really? You would do that for me!? Thank you so much Hayes" I excitedly said "Sure no problem" Hayes said.

All me and Hayes did was chat and talk about my family. For about 2 hours. Then Elizabeth, Sklynn and Elizabeth's husband walked in.

To be continued..