Chapter 19

Hayes POV *day of Lucy's move*

I was scrolling through Twitter on my bed and was replying to fans when I came across something called Layes? In my timeline, I clicked on one tweet and it was the picture of me and lucy when we were together.. I don't know what I'm feeling sad, anger, love all I miss her which reminds me I didn't reply to her text she's gonna think I'm ignoring her!!

As I went to go off Twitter and click messages Lucy tweeted

@Lucywills: just like to say thanks to everyone who gave me cards and flowers, will miss you all. Very excited to be going back home today though!!

she's coming back home!! I'm so happy!! I've missed her like crazy I need to FaceTime her.

I clicked the button to FaceTime Lucy it rang 3 times and she answered.

"Heyy" I said more like an 'ayee' but whatever

"Hello Hayes" she said trying to be posh

"England turned you posh then?" I laughed

"Mm yes, very" she said putting on a posh accent then laughed as well, this is what I miss.

"Um, sorry I didn't reply to your text I was supposed to but then I forgot I'm really sorry but your coming back!!" I said quiet then got louder with excitement.

"I know, I can't wait to see you again but.." she stopped and was looking at the floor or something but not her phone.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked nervously

"What about Madison? Beer?" She asked still not looking at her phone at all, me and Madison are just friends?

"What about her?" I asked

"You two are dating?" She said, I was shocked I never moved on from her yes Madison's pretty but I love lucy, I've seen loads of hot girls but nah

BEEP BEEP
lucy hung up, I forgot I was thinking and I didn't say anything to her, great.