16

Sam POV
I groan at the sound of someone's phone ringing. I woke up and Felix's phone was the one ringing so i decided to pick it up. "Hello? Yes, this is his sister Sam. Oh? Okay. I see, um who am i speaking to? Ah~~ Mina. Alright unnie, i'll inform him when he gets up" i hang up the phone and felt someone holding my waist. I turned around and found Jeno holding my waist. "Oppa, please let me go. I gotta go to the bathroom" i whispered to him. "Fine. But please come back immediately" he said still with eyes closed.

I came back from the bathroom and laid down beside Jeno facing him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I felt my face burning whenever i look at him and i hid myself under the sheets. "Sam, why are you hiding? I want to see your face" Jeno whined and pulled my sheets down. We stared at each other's eyes and Jeno went closer to me and hug me.

Bruh, i thought you going for a kiss. Wait, i have a boyfriend silly me. I let Jeno hug me while i play with his hair since we've never hugged for such a long time. "Sam, i have something that i need to tell you" Jeno suddenly spoke and i nodded at him to continue.

"Since the day we met, i couldn't stop thinking of you and i love the way how you speak, smile and even laugh. I always adore you in class paying attention when the teacher is teaching. I can't sleep at night and i realise that i like you" Jeno suddenly confessed and i was pretty shook. I don't know what to say. "It's okay if you don't want to answer since you have boyfriend, Junseo" he emphasised his name and i can tell that he is jealous. Really jealous.

"I heard from Jaemin that Junseo kissed you at the park that day and the jealousy just took over me. But no matter how much i try to not think about you, it keeps coming back to me and i had this conversation with Felix hyung and he told me to wait for you or move on.

I can't move on because i really like you but when days pass, i started to love you" Jeno continued while shedding a tear and he started silently crying on my shoulder. "Oh. I'm sorry that you had to go through this by yourself. But i can't return the favour because i have a boyfriend" I said in despair. "It's alright, sam. I will wait for you even if it is days, weeks, months, years. I will wait for you to make you mine" Jeno said in determination.

"Oppa, do you want to go for a walk at the park? It's been a long time since we hang out with each other and i kinda miss it" "Sure!!! Let's go and get ready" Jeno said excitedly clapping his hands like a seal. We got ready and i wrote a small note telling Felix we went out to the park. I took my phone and struggling to wear my shoes and heading to the park. "Isn't the weather nice today?" Jeno said while inhaling the air and i nodded.

After 5 minutes of walking, we finally arrived at the park. We found a bench under a big tree and we rushed to the bench. "Sam, do you want coffee?" I nodded while admiring the view. Jeno left to buy coffee for the both of us and I kept on thinking about what he said earlier on. Wow, my own best friend has a crush on me and I can't believe that. I would accept him but I have a boyfriend. I took out my phone and got 3 missed calls from Felix.

I called him back and he answered. "SAM!! WHERE ARE YOU AND JENO?!?! I have been calling you but you didn't pick up!!!! I was worried and you can at least leave a note at the coun- oh wait, I just saw your note on the counter haha. Well, you two have fun at the park then. Bye, love you sis!!" He ended the call just like that. Wow, what a weirdo.