9

Jun seo POV

I am in a happy mood today as i was walking to school and everyone looked at me strangely but i don't give no fucks. On my way to my class. "Oh hello my sweet girlfriend" i said to her. "U-uh hi haha....." "why are you so nervous?" As I tilted my head

"Well, i never had a boyfriend before so you are like my first one and i don't know how to act" she said while fidgeting with her fingers. "Oh um, it's ok cuz i'm sure you will get the hang of it."

"Well, i hope so cuz it will be awkward if i'd stay like this". I was struck by her cuteness and i couldn't take the cuteness. I think she can see my face as red as a tomato. I kissed her cheeks. Why did i do that?? Shit shit shit shit.

I saw my best friend, Baek hyeon sitting while secretly using his phone. "Yo man." We did our handshake and i sat beside him. "Dude, i have a girlfriend~" he looked at me stoned with his mouth open and closed his mouth.

"You-WHAT? WHO? WHEN? HOW? WHY? WHERE?" "Calm down calm down. I'll explain" "You know A-yeon? Yea, i have a crush on her and needed help on how i should get her. So, i asked for your help but you were busy with something else and i was left alone by myself.

I didn't talk to her because i was scared to make a mistake and i asked her to go out with me and she said yes. We went out and confessed to her but she didn't respond to my answer so i waited for 3 days. Then, last night she said yes and we started dating"

"Wow!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!. WE SHOULD CELEBRATE. I'm going to call our friends and tell them you're with someone." "No no don't. I just want to be with her and make herself comfortable with me. So, i was planning on taking to the movies but not sure what kind of movies she like" i said in a sad tone.

"Hmm. AH! I know. I could ask Jae Eun for help because she is close with me and A-yeon. So, i could ask her for help like anything you need." He said while clapping his hands together like a seal. I mentally facepalmed asking why am i friends with you?

~Recess time~
Baek Hyeon POV

"Gotta find Jae Eun for help and need informations to give to my best friend who has a girlfriend finally." Jun seo looked at me when i emphasis the word 'finally' and thinking as if i was mad because of that stupid song that i created.

"Baek hyeon please stop singing. You suck at it" i gasped dramatically. "Stop it. You're embarrassing me" he facepalm. "Oh! I see her~~" "Who??" "Jae Eun duh".

"Let's go and talk to her" i said while clinging myself to Jun seo. "Wassup girls" I said. Then, i carried Jae Eun and run with Jun seo. "We'll be right back" i said while smiling. "Yah yah yah, put me down Baek hyeon" Jae eun kept hitting me on the chest.

"I will put you down when you stop hitting me. I also need your help with something a hug favour" she stopped hitting me and i put her down slowly.

"So, what's this huge favour you need till you kidnap me" "You see, this boy has a girlfriend which is your best friend A-yeon and he wanted to ask her out for a date to the movies but doesn't know what genre she likes.

So, we need your help to tell us everything you know about her" we begged her and she thought about it. "Alright, i'll help you but" "but???" Jun seo and I said in unison.

"CONGRATULATIONS IN DATING MY BEST FRIEND JUN SEO AND PLEASE INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING!!!!!!" She winked and jumping while clapping like a seal. "Well lemme see. Jae Eun likes comedy, romance, action kind of genre. She always wanted a cat and she LOVES eating Western food or sometimes asian cuisine." "Thank you so much Jae eun!!!" I said while hugging her.

"Aww my pleasure. I'm always here to help my friends and now Jun seo, go and MAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD" "YES I WILL!!" We shouted at hall in excitement. "NO SHOUTING IN THE HALL, YOU THREE" said the discipline teacher and we all said sorry.

We went back to the cafeteria and saw A-yeon with Hayeon. Man, she is like an angel from heaven and she looks so beautiful when she smiles. I snapped back into reality and got embarrassed when Jun seo saw me looking at Hayeon.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel huh?" He said and i shook my head. "I can't. Not now because i'm afraid i will get rejected by her. I am waiting for the right time to confess to her" he nodded and went to A-yeon.

~After school~
Jun seo POV

Jun seo 💫
Jagi~~, I'll be waiting for you at the gate. See you ❤️

I put my phone in my phone and i heard my phone buzz. She replied.

Mine 😍
Alright. I'm on my way, oppa. 💚

I waited for her for five minutes and saw her running. "Sorry to make you wait for so long" she said while panting. I gave her water and she finished drinking my bottle. I am walking her home and it was so awkward. "Are you free this weekend?" I said to break the silence and she nodded.

"Oh great! We are watching a movie on Saturday and we could eat lunch if you'd like" i said while scratching the nape of my neck. "I would love to oppa" she smiled and i blushed. We reached at the doorstep and i told her that i will call her soon.

She nodded and waved at me. "Thank you for walking me back home. I'm sorry if i pushed you too much" i shook my head "It's alright jagi. It is my job to bring my girlfriend home safely" i smiled.

"Well, i'll be off now. Um, see you this weekend" i said and i kissed her cheek. She blushed and froze "jagi?? Are you alright??" "Eh? Oh, yea i'm alright. I'm just shocked" she nervously laughed.

Jeno POV

"Where is yeonie?? Why is she not back yet? WHAT IF SHE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY SOME STRANGER?!?!" I began to panic and saw her with that guy that liked her. Well, they are together now and saw him kissing her cheek.

What is this feeling in my heart?. I gripped on the curtains and couch. Calm down jeno calm down. She has a boyfriend and i can't interfere into her relationship. I am just her friend and nothing else. I must be there to support her no matter what.

She came in and i was furious while folding my arms. "Where have you been?? You know you could've been kidnapped by some weird stranger" she pinched my cheeks "aww, someone is worried for me. I was helping the teacher to carry the books and putting it her car." I nodded and sat down in the couch.

"So, how are you with that guy?" She almost chocked when drinking water "H-how you know we are together??" She blushed "hehe. Isn't it obvious? I always see you with him at school" trying to hide my jealousy "Oh right" she said. "If you excuse me, i will be the room and if you need me, just call me" "okay~~"