11

Jeno POV

She seems to be very happy whe you're with her. This sentence kept replaying in my head and it makes me smile when Felix told me. "Uh.....Jeno? You there?" "Sorry hyung. I wasn't listening to what you said cuz i'm afraid that Sam will forget about me"

Felix put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me like i am his own brother or some sort "Jeno, sweet sweet jeno, you know sam is always counting on you and that's why she will never leave you because you make her happy. Happier than i made her after our parents left us here in korea.

"Oh um i'm sorry that your parents left you but why tho?? Like why they leave you here when you can stay with them in Australia?" I had so many questions about it but now my first priority is Sam and i need to make sure i am there for her at all times even if it hurts me.

"So, what do i do now hyung? Should i do something?" I said while fidgeting my fingers around. Felix thought about it and told me to just wait because one day fate might come to us. "But hyung, if i did wait, would'nt it be too late? Because i might move on"

"I don't think you will because you love her and trust me she will slowly fall for you" he said while smiling. I smiled weakly to him while thinking of so many scenarios that could happen.

Felix looked at his watch and got shook "Holy changbin!!! It's already 3:30 in the morning. I think we should go to bed because i have to meet up with Mina tomorrow at 12 and i have to get ready before she arrives" i nodded while yawning and we went upstairs to our respective rooms and before i close the door

"Jeno, if anything that's troubling you, feel free to knock on my door or maybe barge in if i don't respond" "Alright hyung. Thank you for helping me out" he smiled as a sign of thank you and i smiled back.

We bid goodnight to each other and closed the door. I crawled onto my bed and thought about what Felix hyung said. Then, i went to sleep without changing.

The next morning, i hear voices in my room and i pretended to be asleep to hear their conversation. "Haechan, don't touch that! Jeno's gonna kill you if it breaks" great jaemin and haechan are here. Thanks for destroying my beauty sleep. "Chill, man.

He is not gonna find out trust me" i heard Jaemin sighed and quietly sitting on my bed while aruging with Haechan softly so they won't 'wake' me up. I am going scare the living hell outta them and i am now waiting for the perfect moment.

I could feel Jaemin breathing on my face and that's where i strike with opening my eyes screaming. They basically screamed and Jaemin fainted while Haechan's soul left his body.

I laughed so much at their reaction. Serve them right. "Jeno!!! Why would you do that?!?! I hate you so much right now!!!!" Haechan said while shaking me agressively. Jaemin is lying on the floor like a dead person and got up after 5 minutes.

"Guys, why are you here?? Anything that i need to know that you saw?" Jaemin and Haechan looked at each other and back to me assuming that i need to remember something.

My eyes widen and gasped "FUCK I FORGOT!!! WE'RE HANGING OUT HERE THIS WEEKEND. Jeez, sorry guys cuz i went up to bed at 4 after having a talk with Felix hyung. I'm so sorry" "Oh it's alright.

We could see you were tired so not to worry. Well, go and freshen yourself and let's go to the park!!!" Haechan said while Jaemin nodding.