4

~home~
Sam POV
Well, here i am alone in the house watching horror movies while Felix is having a date with Mina. I'm actually happy that my brother finally has a girlfriend after years of being single.

Suddenly, I heard a doorbell and i expect it to be Felix but when i opened the door, i was shocked its actually my new neighbour. "Uh yes may i help you?" I asked. "Um, hey neighbour just wondering do you have sugar i can use?" He asked while scratching the nape of his neck.

Sugar? Why would he need sugar for? I let him in because its raining outside and gave him tea to warm himself. I gave him some sugar cuz we don't use sugar that often. "Hey" i asked him and he hummed at me as a sign to go on. "Why do you need sugar for?".

He looked at me with a clueless face which is kinda cute hah. What. "Oh. I'm making cookies and i'm giving it to my friends as an appreciation gift" he said while showing me an awkward smile. I made an 'o' shape and nod my head as I understand.

I am now being in an awkward situation with him that i don't even know in my house just looking at each other and nod as if we are saying something with our minds. Telepathy? Yea like that. Then, i break the silence. "Which school you go to?". He puts down his mug on the table and slowly sat on the sofa.

"I study in Hanlim Multi Art School" he said. My eyes widen "Oh! i'm also in the same school but i don't see you around" i told him as i was shocked. "Yea oh i forgot to introduce myself haha silly me. My name is Lee Jeno but you can call me jeno". He took out his hand with a warm smile.

"Ah~ my name is Lee A-yeon but you can call me yeonie and that's my nickname that people call me" i smiled back and shook his hand. We talked for a while till I heard the door being opened then i realised my brother is back.

"Sam, i brought a cake for you and its your favourite red velvet" Felix said and i skipped towards him and jumped on top of him smiling. "Thanks bro" i said happily while hugging him tightly and he returned the hug as well.

Felix and I had our brother sister moment, Jeno is still here looking at us strangely hah he face looks funny. OH SHIT JENO IS STILL HERE AND NOW HE KNOWS MY REAL NAME I'M GONNA DIE I LOVE YOU FELIX I HOPE YOU WON'T BE A DIRTY RAT WHEN I'M GONE.

I looked at him and his face was blank and trying to process whatever happened. "Sam? But you told me your name is A-yeon. Wait WHAT." Jeno said in confusion. I tried to calm him down and gave a glass of water so i can explain to him everything. He still looked at me blankly and sinking every.single.word i just said to him.

"So you are telling me that Samantha is your real name and you used to live in Australia with your brother and both of your parents who are korean gave the two of you Korean AND english names?". I nod at him but he is still blank and kinda buffering.

"But why you don't like people to know your real name" Jeno asked. "I don't know i just feel kinda embarrassed that someone would actually call me 'Sam' and it sounds so manly and shit. I don't like it" i said and pout. "Aw, its ok sis i know how you feel but you will feel proud of your name" Felix said as he tried to cheer me up.

"Well i guess i can try and i will introduce to you again but with real name ok jeno" i said. "Alright. Hi my name is Lee Jeno but you can call me Jeno" he smiled. "Hi my name is Samantha Lee but you can call me sam for short" i said and froze for a few second. Jeno and Felix panicked at my sudden 'not-moving-state'.

"SAMMY, ARE YOU OKAY??" Felix and Jeno said in unison. "Huh? Oh yea i'm fine its just that i've never call myself that before in front of someone besides Felix's friends" i awkwardly laughed. Felix and Jeno calmed down since its getting late so we suggested jeno to have dinner with us before he leaves. We had fun and once we are done eating, we bid goodbye to Jeno as he was walking to his house two houses away from our house.