3

~after school~

A-yeon was waiting for Felix's friend chan to pick me up from school. While she was waiting, she sense someone looking at her down on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Jun seo looking at what she was doing and saw her realising what he was doing so he smiled at her.

He ruffled her hair and she got pissed at him. "Yah what are you doing? We just met i mean we met in the bus and you pretend we met ages ago". A-yeon looked at him while crossing her arms and he stared at her as if he was staring into her soul.

"Hey don't be so mad about that" he said as he put his arm on her head. "Can you not put your filthy arm on my head please its disgusting". A-yeon said with a disgusted look on her face. She saw a figure coming towards her way and she realised it was chan. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Woah woah slow down young lady. What's wrong with you today?". Chan asked in confusion.

"Nothing i just miss you since I haven't seen you around lately". She looked at chan with her cat-like eyes. "Haha well i miss you too lad. Come on let me send you home before Felix kills me knowing that you are not home yet". A-yeon chuckled and skipping happily with chan. Her brother's best friend Bang chan the leader of stray kids.

When Chan was walking on his way to send A-yeon home, he wanted to buy something in the convenient store. "Sam, i needa buy some things in the store and its kinda urgent so, do you mind going home by yourself?" Chan asked. "Uh, sure. Well i'll see you soon then". She said and she waved him a goodbye while walking back home. She puts on her earphones listening to music and she felt someone following her so she turned around and it's just Jun seo following her all along.

She looked at him again but with an annoyed face. "What do you want now?". She asked. Jun seo just looked at her and he didn't say anything. "Nothing, just wanting to check if you're okay". He said and smiled. "A-yeon, who was that guy just now that you hugged at the school gate?". He asked. "Oh, just my brother's best friend that's all". She said while walking. She suddenly stopped at a house number 47. "Woah, is that your house? Its so fucking big" Jun seo said being shocked. "Well, yea but it's not that big anyways" A-yeon shrugged. She said goodbye to Jun seo and went inside the house.

~in living room~

"SAM, WHERE'S MY FUCKING BLACK SWEATER THAT CHAN GAVE ME?" Felix yelled and went downstairs. "HOW WOULD I KNOW. YOU'RE THE KNOW WHO ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES EVERYWHERE". She sighed and helped Felix looking for his favourite sweater. After 20 minutes, she found it and it was under Felix's bed. "YAH, YOU IMBECILE WHY IS IT UNDER YOUR BED?. IT STINKS LIKE A DEAD RAT". Sam said holding it while punching her nose in disgust. "Actually, why you need that sweater for anyways?" She asked in curiosity.

"Well, there's someone coming to the house today and i need my sweater". He said. "THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF WEARING THAT SWEATER WHEN SOMEONE IS JUST COMING TO THE FUCKING HOUSE TO VISIT?!?!. YOU CAN JUST WEAR ANOTHER SWEATER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK U HAVE IN YOUR CLOSET RIGHT?".

"Oh yea, why didn't think of that before. Gee thanks sis". Felix kissed her forehead and ran up to his room. She facepalmed as she doesn't know why her brother is just so clueless.

Sam is now waiting for that 'someone' coming to the house to visit us. She's watching drama showed on the television and she heard the bell ringing so she went to open the door. She was shocked that someone is actually Chan and Hyunjin. She bowed at them and they returned the gesture. She moved away from the door signalling that they can come in. "Do you want anything to drink while waiting for Felix to come down?" She asked politely.

"Um just water would be good". She then nodded and went to the kitchen to get two glasses of water then she placed it on the table near them. They smiled and thanking Sam. When they were talking, Sam heard a scream upstairs and they exchange glances and went upstairs to check what happened.

"Felix, what happened? Anything?" The three said. "I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I HAVE A DATE WITH MINA TODAY AT THE HAN RIVER". Sam was shocked and went it to her brother's room to him. "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE!!". Felix felt sorry as he never told her own sister that he is seeing someone and he wanted to introduce to Sam his girlfriend Mina.

"I'm sorry Sammy. I wanted to tell you earlier but i was afraid you won't accept her". Sam felt guilty because Felix has been single for a long time due to his sickness but he has recovered fully now. "Why would you be afraid that i won't accept her? Of course i'll accept her and for that i'll treat you to BBQ restaurant downtown".

Felix smiled widely and hugged sam tightly till she can't breathe. "Uh, Felix i think you should let sam go cuz she is gonna die if you hug her like that for too long". Felix quickly release Sam and she coughed and breathing in air as she calmed down. "Sorry Sammy" Felix scratched at the nape of his neck. "Its ok bro and I'm sure you're just too happy that you want to kill me" Sam said while drinking her glass of water.

How was my first ff? Sorry if its too long 😅 in this chapter than the previous chapter.