12

Jaemin POV
~Park~

"So, since we are here. What are we going to do in the park?" I said while looking through my phone. No one answered "Uh..... guys? GUYS??? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!!" i started to panic and looked around at the park to find Haechan and Jeno.

I gave up searching and sat on the bench where the kids are playing at the playground. I saw someone familiar. "Eh?? Is that yeonie? Who's that dude?" I said to myself and gasped when they kissed. I took pictures of it for prove later on.

After scenes that i saw, i finally found Haechan and Jeno. "There you are Jaemin-ah. We were looking for you everywhere." Jeno said. I looked up at him with my eyes widen "Jeno, we need to talk privately when we are at your place" i said with bothersome tone.

"Alright then......" he said while squinting his eyes. We enjoyed ourselves at the park. Enjoying ourselves as in teasing Haechan that we left him alone and looking at him looking around for us.

We feed the fish, ate ice-cream and playing at the playground as if we are kids. "Guys, let's go back cuz it's getting late" Jeno said while looking at his watch and we nodded.

~home~

Haechan is showering in Jeno's room so it was just the two of us. "So! What do you want to talk about, jaemin-ah?" "Well, i saw Yeonie at the park with a guy maybe her boyfriend when i was sitting down on the bench" Jeno's eyes widen and i could his jealousy increasing.

"W-what were they doing there?? JUN SEO!!!!!" he said while holding my hand. "I don't know what they were doing but they seem to have fun. Oh! Also that jun seo guy kissed her on the lips. I have the pictures for prove" Jeno took my phone without hesitation and stare at the pictures in deep hatred.

It's rather funny looking at him staring at the pictures because i have never seen someone so deeply focused at something before. "Uh.... jeno. Can i have my phone back please?" He shook his head aggressively and kept staring at the picture.

I sighed and mentally facepalm. "Jeno, if you give my phone back, i will watch cat videos with you" he looked at me straight away and clapped his hands like a seal. Adorable.

"Jeno, tell me why you are so deeply focused on that picture?" "I don't really like that guy Jun seo i mean. I have a bad feeling about him but i don't know what it is" i nodded. "Jeno, i know you like her but you can't be jealous at Jun seo. It's no use and you will never go anywhere if you are like this" i said while resting my hand on his shoulder.

Few minutes later, jeno started crying and screaming. "It's alright. There there just let everything out. Look at the bright side, Yeonie will still be there with you even though she doesn't know that you like her. I know you can't sleep these past nights and can't concentrate in class" i said while hugging him to comfort him.

He stopped crying after 10 minutes and that's where Haechan came out. "Woah, jeno you alright??" He nodded and weakly smile at him. "Thank you Jaemin-ah but how do you know i've not gotten any sleep?" "Your eyebags and you sleep in class which is unusual for you to do that" he made an 'o' shape and went in the bathroom to wash up.

"What happened to Jeno nowadays? He seems a bit unstable" Haechan said. Ah, he also realise as well. "He is sad that Yeonie has a boyfriend. Kang Jun seo and apparently, he is in the same class as us" "Whut?? Yeonie is dating her seat buddy? Never knew that but wow" he shockingly said and i nodded.