Part 2: Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

We begin to walk towards an entrance, to go inside, but a man stops us with an arm around my and Brenda's shoulders.

"You here to have a good time?" He rasps, his gravelly voice sending chills down my spine. We nod, awkwardly shuffling under his heavy arm.

Suddenly, his voice booms out, and he shouts for another man.

The second man comes out and takes in my attire, "the strippers are here! Thank god! I thought you weren't going to turn up." He gushes, "come this way, girlies!"

But before we can protest, we are shoved forwards but the first man, and dragged into another room.

"Get changed, quick!" The man orders, and throws some black material into my hands.

I look over to Brenda for help as I am practically thrown into a dressing room, but she shrugs, as if to say: "why not?"

I sigh and begin to get changed, shoving my other clothes into my backpack.

<Mild sexual content below, read at your own risk>

I pull on the black lingerie and stare at myself in the mirror, biting my lip.

I slide my feet into the black, six inch heels and, with a sudden wave of happiness, throw open the curtain

I slide my feet into the black, six inch heels and, with a sudden wave of happiness, throw open the curtain. "Woah! Girl you look fabulous!" The man cooes, and drags me over to a rickety mirror with a small stool infront of it.

"Close your eyes." And suddenly, lots of different brushes and hands are attacking my face, eyebrows and eyelashes. "Open babe, you're almost ready!"

And I flutter open my eyes, coming face to face with my own reflection. I gasp at my gorgeous makeup; amazed at the foundation that was slapped on so quickly, and the fake eyelashes and eyeshadow.

"Hold still." The man says, and swipes a nude lipstick across my lips. He then touches my hair, that I hadn't noticed was wavy and now soft and volumised.

"Thank you!" I gush, unable to tear my eyes away from my own reflection.

"Thats okay!" He smiles, and turns the chair around to face Brenda, who was in a different set of lingerie than me, for it was red and covered alittle more skin with patches of lace here and there. Her hair was styled and her makeup was done.

"The stages are all ready and prepped babes, do you want some?" The man asks, producing a fancy bottle of alcohol. "The guys can get alittle rowdy, so its probably best to have a sip before you head on out."

"Sure." I smile, and take a gulp, the alcohol burning my throat. Brenda does the same, and winces when it burns her throat too.

"Remember ladies, be sexy and use the poles to dance!" He shouts, grinning as he shoves us through a door. The music thumps as we strut out from the thin curtain, towards our stage, surrounded by rowns of leather couches. "Good luck!" I shout to Brenda, and she shouts back a reply.