Part 1: Chapter 16

WARNING:

<CONTAINS LANGUAGE>

Look at the GIF and then pretend that Thomas and Newt look down at Sam like that when she has the baby. Makes me laughh :D

 Makes me laughh :D

Sam

I gasp, awakening instantly. The sky was dark, and it was then that I realise that my lap was wet. I glance down, it was blood. I was having contractions.

I was in labour at midnight and all alone.

Cool liquid rushes down the inside of my legs as I carefully raise to my feet. An unimaginable amount of pressure suddenly forms from between my legs, and it was then that I realise that the baby had to come out now, before it suffocates in my womb.

I cry out as the pressure increases, cramps panging in my lower stomach. Blood coats my legs like a thick red paint, and I force myself to take agonising steps towards the exit of the forest. 

It felt like hours before I reach the edge of the deadheads, not a single glader in sight, as it was midnight and they were all asleep.

Tears fill my eyes as the pain rips through me again and again, the pressure between my legs becoming increasingly unbearable. "Minho!" I cry out into the silent night, the crisp air nipping at my wet legs.

There was no answer as I sink to my hands and knees, rocking back and forth to try and ease the pain, my head drooping between my arms. Sweat pours down my head and back as another wave of contractions hit me. "Ah fuck." I scream, trying to push away the agonising pain.

"Sam?" A British accent calls into the night. 

I groan, falling back onto my knees and bouncing up and down, trying very hard to concentrate on anything other than the watermelon-sized child forcing its way through my vagina. 

"Sam? Is that you?" He calls again, and I see a dark figure walking towards me.

"Newt..." I gasp out, "deadheads." And the figure gets closer and closer, before the blonde teen crouches in front of me. 

"Oh my shucking... what the bloody hell?" He mutters, too shocked to utter a word. 

"I need the medjacks!"I shout, tears falling down my cheeks as the pressure increases even more, if that was even possible.

"Okay... oh fuck." He starts, before seeing the blood coating my shorts and legs, and then carring me bridlestyle to the medjacks hut.

I cry out again, arching my back as he carries me across the glade, his long legs creating a quick pace. "Woah." Newt mutters as he almost drops me, but then composes himself and rushes towards the hut once again.